Preview Changes vs. Weagles (out: Nahas Dal Santo | in: Anderson Clarke)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Andersons had two games in the VFL and now a couple of weeks off with the bye. The coaching staff see that as enough and plenty of time for conditioning.

I agree with most on here, that Clarke is absolutey smashing the door down but he plays in a different role than Anderson (inside/outside mid) which I think we have covered with Ray :huh: I think he needs to play next week even if it doesn't work out. Just TAKE THE RISK FOR ONCE

I don't really know what everyone expects with Brads selection each week. It's been the same for 6 years, safe, always about structure and if you're a young gun the only hope you got in to the best 22 is Injuries to out of form veterans.

At least he has brought in Wagner and kept his spot (again probably only due to injuries though)

this is exactly why were still relying on 30+ years olds to win us games of footy! not sure what else clarke has to do to get a game! sure anderson may be good bit how can you select him over clarke? i dont understand it! doenst really set a good culture when a kid is busting his gut in the vfl yet is replaced by a guy whose played 2 games so far and been far from impressive! same thing happened to dunont wood and even to majak!

Not selecting Clarke is a ******* rubbish decision though imo.
Should've rewarded Clarke
Clarke must be wondering what much more he has to do.
dus said:
Hope Maj makes the trip.
not sure what else clarke has to do to get a game!
IMO... Daw will be a late in. If he's not, that I believe will be no footy for a month?

7052722-1x1-700x700.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other top 8 coach would've played Clarke by now.
Daw should be in also for Drew i don't care if it's snowing on Sunday.
But Braddles hasn't got no balls to make the call.
I really miss having a ruthless coach that doesn't pick his team on who ur name is.
Last yrs post back injury were Brad came back with a harder edge was a load of crap.
I want a Ruthless coach at selection and game day and i just don't see it and don't expect to see it ever with Brad.

I really miss having a ruthless coach that doesn't pick his team on who ur name is.
Last yrs post back injury were Brad came back with a harder edge was a load of crap.
I want a Ruthless coach at selection and game day and i just don't see it and don't expect to see it ever with Brad.

He'll change his mind again later this year, only too late just like last year and thus a top 4 spot will be gone.

He'll change his mind again later this year, only too late just like last year and thus a top 4 spot will be gone.
Really? What a load of crap you pair are spewing.

The team is selected by the selection committee, and funnily enough I will take their expertise over a pair of clowns who are looking for any excuse to run the coach and club down.

I am sure there are reasons for every person picked, and Scott not having the balls is not one of them.

Edit: If we do not make top 4, it will not be because of selection. It will be because we had a very difficult draw and were hit by major injuries in nearly every game, and injuries that have kept anything up to a third of the best 22 off the park at the same time.

Last edited:
Really? What a load of crap you pair are spewing.

The team is selected by the selection committee, and funnily enough I will take their expertise over a pair of clowns who are looking for any excuse to run the coach and club down.

I am sure there are reasons for every person picked, and Scott not having the balls is not one of them.
Yes really Clarke is being overlooked again for Anderson just two weeks back and hardly killing it in the VFL.
Waite was played injured for weeks and then he made it worse. Thus we don't have him this Sunday.
Goldy has been run into the ground on one leg and he needs help.

Meanwhile Drew has been stinking it up for weeks and still gets selected. Yeah yeah i know "he is still playing his role" so Brad tells us.
And "we don't play injured players" i've heard it all before.
I'm looking forward to see Dal skip and dance around every contest like a girl. (he's done imo)
No sir i deal in facts and the only clown is u because we all know the match committee selects the team thanks for ur words of wisdom.

Last edited:
As usual North have no idea what they're doing at the selection table.

Yeah lets play Anderson after 2 average VFL games and make Clarke wait even though he's bashing the door down. Brilliant stragedy North.

Wish we had the clones brother. At least he knows what he's doing.

Stragedy - a cross between a strategy and a tragedy. I like it.

As usual North have no idea what they're doing at the selection table.

Yeah lets play Anderson after 2 average VFL games and make Clarke wait even though he's bashing the door down. Brilliant stragedy North.

Wish we had the clones brother. At least he knows what he's doing.

The clones brother's team just got their arse kicked.

So who does clarke replace at this stage? is it nahas, or do we replace him for similar role player...?
i do want to see clarke debut soon, but not in the wrong possy!

i reckon not playing any footy for a while, is what kept clarke out. hope he plays vfl this week, and goes well, he could debut against port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back