Preview Changes vs West Coast - Hannan & Dunkley out, Wagner Blitzkrieg unleashed

Remove this Banner Ad

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne

I think the loss to the bulldogs on the weekend was the least I have cared about a loss since I've been old enough to care about footy.

Going away for the weekend and wont have access to a tv to watch the game. Usually Id drive to the nearest town with a sports bar which is about 45 mins from where I'm staying. But * it... West Coast can role us by 60 points for all I care, I wont be watching and I don't really care about team selection.

Just play fringe players for the rest of the year so we know who to delist.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Really gonna miss the commentators saying how good he is every time he does something completely ******* normal
Maybe we'll get lucky, and Dangerfield will be in the commentary box this game and the commentators can play "Six Degrees of Danger" and see how long it takes them to relate every play back to him some how.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can't recall caring less about the last few games of a season. Even in 2014/2015 I was looking forward to us showing something and maybe snagging a win or two but this year legit couldn't care less.
I reckon it has * all to do with where we are at on the ladder and just how s**t football is in general now. I couldnt give a flying * if i missed friday night footy never was like that id have to be at the pub in front of the big screen at home watching on tv and not going out til after or even camping on the beach fishing sinking some tinnies stopping to chuck the footy on my phone. Now i could be doing sweet * all and still not put it on. Footy is just about dead to me and i cant wait for the NBA to start or even the next tennis tournament or the ashes.

Changes yeah Hannan has done nothing the month hes been back so dropping him for Bedford Baker or JordOn. Is that poxy campaigner Vardy fit? If so leave Preuss in to bash him if not what forward is fit? Mehhh

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Biggest game of the year for me!!!Can't wait get some TASTY REVENGE for that unlucky day in September last year! * Eagles, * all birds!!!!!! * anything with wings!!!!

Couple of weeks left, plenty of good things to come, I can feel it!!

1. May- it's time buddy, go out and flatten someone. Darling's asking for it. Kennedy's asking for it. One of them needs to eat a big fat mouthful of quality TEEEYEOH turf!!
2. Jetta- loves turning it on in Darwin. Loves it. Three Charlie B's - NEVILLE ******* JETTA.
3. Someone, anyone, whoever it is get an RS nomination- give less than half a ************ about this award but it feels like our last nom was CLAYTON OLIVER. Half our team are wearing nappies, can someone please have a game that someone else notices?!?! Bloody hard to join the RS thread on the mainboard an troll everyone about how we're gonna win it when none of our players have had a nomination in 3 seasons!!!
4. Brayshaw- 20 and 2 please son, you owe us!!
5. Thought TRACCA was looking good last week, right up until he had a set shot that you knew was going to FLUFF. Could this be his breakout game???

AAANNYYYWAY as my good friend always says: "If you can't win the game, start a fight and win that". Even Carlton look at us and think "We're a chance here". Not good enough. We're just a soft football team. If we're going to give teams easy goals at least give them a couple of bruises in the process FFS.

COME ON DEES!!!

Biggest game of the year for me!!!Can't wait get some TASTY REVENGE for that unlucky day in September last year! fu** Eagles, fu** all birds!!!!!! fu** anything with wings!!!!

Couple of weeks left, plenty of good things to come, I can feel it!!

1. May- it's time buddy, go out and flatten someone. Darling's asking for it. Kennedy's asking for it. One of them needs to eat a big fat mouthful of quality TEEEYEOH turf!!
2. Jetta- loves turning it on in Darwin. Loves it. Three Charlie B's - NEVILLE ******* JETTA.
3. Someone, anyone, whoever it is get an RS nomination- give less than half a ************ about this award but it feels like our last nom was CLAYTON OLIVER. Half our team are wearing nappies, can someone please have a game that someone else notices?!?! Bloody hard to join the RS thread on the mainboard an troll everyone about how we're gonna win it when none of our players have had a nomination in 3 seasons!!!
4. Brayshaw- 20 and 2 please son, you owe us!!
5. Thought TRACCA was looking good last week, right up until he had a set shot that you knew was going to FLUFF. Could this be his breakout game???

AAANNYYYWAY as my good friend always says: "If you can't win the game, start a fight and win that". Even Carlton look at us and think "We're a chance here". Not good enough. We're just a soft football team. If we're going to give teams easy goals at least give them a couple of bruises in the process FFS.

COME ON DEES!!!
Here's hoping you haven't booked your travel plans this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I reckon it has fu** all to do with where we are at on the ladder and just how s**t football is in general now. I couldnt give a flying fu** if i missed friday night footy never was like that id have to be at the pub in front of the big screen at home watching on tv and not going out til after or even camping on the beach fishing sinking some tinnies stopping to chuck the footy on my phone. Now i could be doing sweet fu** all and still not put it on. Footy is just about dead to me and i cant wait for the NBA to start or even the next tennis tournament or the ashes.

Changes yeah Hannan has done nothing the month hes been back so dropping him for Bedford Baker or JordOn. Is that poxy campaigner Vardy fit? If so leave Preuss in to bash him if not what forward is fit? Mehhh

Aside from a couple of teams, if you see one game on the weekend you've seen them all.

If JKH does not get s run in Alice then he never will. He deserves his chance.

He has had his chance. 34 times.

Why would being in Alice make a difference?

Do feel for JKH. He’s had his best season at Casey by quite a margin but just hasn’t managed to translate it to the senior side when he gets his limited opportunities.

He’s been fantastic at Casey this year.

The thing is he plays as a midfielder at Casey and he just isn't good enough to play at AFL level as a mid.

We need to play him as a forward at Casey and see if he can work into form in that position. If not, he has to go unfortunately.

I'd rather see him averaging 17 disposals and 3 goals as a forward at Casey than 28 touches as a mid.

Even Bedford looks closer to the type of player we need at senior level at the moment.

Moving someone like JKH forward will give blokes like Tom Sparrow (when fit), who actually has potential as an AFL mid, more midfield minutes in the VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back