Opinion Changes vs West Coast OUT: Sheridan (inj) Grey IN: Spurr Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Kersten, Suban, Sheridan, Grey
In: Taberner, Mundy, Langdon, Balic

For what it's worth, Crozier was around 10th for Supercoach and AFL Rankings points. Obviously take that with a grain of salt, but he should stay in the side. Contributed about as much as Hughes, S.Hill and Weller. Mainly due to a big last quarter, and should be played in that role.

Spurr should be left out whether he is fit or not.

MJ is cooked. Like, slow cook fire pit roasted cooked. He needs to make way eventually, and now is as good a time as any with Collins deserving a go. Moreso with Hamling sore.

Spurr can have an extended rest, or begin development down at Peel.

Sheridan never to return.

I'd like to see Balic and maybe Langdon in out of the WAFL crew. Taberner can back it up before he comes back in.

Last edited:
Also, Kersten kicked 2 goals. That's a 45 goal/year average. He also kicked multiple goals in his WAFL match. Bit harsh.

On GT-I9506 using BigFooty.com mobile app
But that's his most haul in what, 5 AFL games?

He doesn't do the work off the ball. Gets easily outmuscled. I would rather Fyfe take his role, and bring Taberner to help Cox ease into his HF role. Takes the second ruckman, given Vardy/Lycett/Petrie are the ruck men Eagles has rotating through. Tabs will break even and help set up the forward line.

MJ is cooked. Like, slow cook fire pit roasted cooked. He needs to make way eventually, and now is as good a time as any with Collins deserving a go. Moreso with Hamling sore.

Spurr can have an extended rest, or begin development down at Peel.

Sheridan never to return.

I'd like to see Balic and maybe Langdon in out of the WAFL crew. Taberner can back it up before he comes back in.

Nobody gets away with as much holding and out positioning of opposition forwards in the afl as MJ. Every now and again he gets pinged but marks in the Fwd 50 are usually by other opposition players, not his man. He stays for this alone.

He doesn't do the work off the ball. Gets easily outmuscled. I would rather Fyfe take his role, and bring Taberner to help Cox ease into his HF role. Takes the second ruckman, given Vardy/Lycett/Petrie are the ruck men Eagles has rotating through. Tabs will break even and help set up the forward line.

Tabs and Kersten should both play next week. We were a touch small yesterday, darcy needs a back up eg Tabs and there is no way kersten will be dropped after a 2 goal game. He wasn't perfect yesterday but gave a decent contest and kicked straight.

If McCarthy gave the same performance yesterday...you wouldn't be calling him to be dropped.

Out: Hamling (inj), Grey (inj/form), Sheridan (inj/form)
In: Collins, Mundy, Taberner

Give Hamling a rest, he's been massive for us and even if he can soldier through to the Derby the slime will be out to hurt him further. Collins was incredible in defence for Peel and could be given a go (especially if Kennedy doesn't get up).

Mundy's a natural in, I love Grey but he's been quiet.

Taberner's confidence will have sky-rocketed after kicking 6 in the 2nds, plus we need a KPF to at least draw away the Eagles big defenders (and Darcy needs help in the ruck).

Would love to find space for Langdon or Balic but can't think who else can come out... maybe Logue or Suban although I don't agree with those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs kicks a few in the WAFL, gets (another) chance in the AFL, plays alright for a couple of weeks and then returns to being as footy smart as a toaster. Where have I seen this familiar pattern before? Ohh that's right- every bloody time tabs kicks some goals for Peel.

Fool me once....

Tabs kicks a few in the WAFL, gets (another) chance in the AFL, plays alright for a couple of weeks and then returns to being as footy smart as a toaster. Where have I seen this familiar pattern before? Ohh that's right- every bloody time tabs kicks some goals for Peel.

Fool me once....
Tab can't play wet weather , next Sunday the weather look to be fine. Kersten can't play wet weather as well.

Kersten did his job yesterday. I was generally pleased with his game.

TBH i thougt he was bloody hopeless.

That said he and Tabs aren't like for like so that change just isn't happening. Only way Tabs comes in at this moment is if Cox has an issue IMO.

Kersten will stay until Cam is back.

TBH i thougt he was bloody hopeless.

That said he and Tabs aren't like for like so that change just isn't happening. Only way Tabs comes in at this moment is if Cox has an issue IMO.

We could actually play all 3 of them like literally every other team in the history of football.

That's why guys like Kersten are called "third talls".

In an ideal line up what a big key defender does to him, moving him aside with ease, is what he would be doing to the oppositions medium defender while also being fast enough (very fast actually) so he isn't run off.

Tabs and Kersten should both play next week. We were a touch small yesterday, darcy needs a back up eg Tabs and there is no way kersten will be dropped after a 2 goal game. He wasn't perfect yesterday but gave a decent contest and kicked straight.

If McCarthy gave the same performance yesterday...you wouldn't be calling him to be dropped.

But who misses out¿ Especially if Mundy comes back as well, surely we can't move nyhius out after a 4 goal debut even if it was intended as a one off switch to the forwards, and I'm liking Cox up forward he's making good contests.

Think we need to go tall against the Eagles but there are limits.

But who misses out¿ Especially if Mundy comes back as well, surely we can't move nyhius out after a 4 goal debut even if it was intended as a one off switch to the forwards, and I'm liking Cox up forward he's making good contests.

Think we need to go tall against the Eagles but there are limits.
Port showed the way how to beat them, speed, precision kicking to their forwards. Simpson team was too tall,slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back