Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s get Sloane ready for the final month where we can get him ready for an opponent to spend big.

Out: Tex, Wilson, Sauce, Cheney, Otten, Jenkins
In: Brown, Knight, Laird, Obrien, Lynch, Fogarty
Knight ?? Nah he plays SANFL. Jenkins doesn't get dropped, our best forward again.

Sloane will play.

change-gif-700x.gif

ChangesInPR.gif

rnCpvRK.gif

I recommend we forfeit. This will be a bloodbath.

With our astute defensive work by Hart combined with lack of defensive pressure, lack of run, lack of guts and lack of healthy players we will get mutilated.

I’ve seen a lot of West Coast this year and based on our performance against Hawthorn tonight and combined with the fact they’re coming off their first loss in a long stretch I can see us getting done by 15 goals plus even with the rest.

This is going to be horrid.

Last edited:
To the OP, don't even ****en bother.

Our pigheaded club still thinks we're a GF worthy side that has just been a bit unlucky.

I'm done.

Let’s get Sloane ready for the final month where we can get him ready for an opponent to spend big.

I hope Wilson gets a second chance..

But I’ve got no idea what’s happening with tex... they set a goal for him to have a mini preseason and it’s now obvious they panicked and bought him back from that far to early..

Jenkins is one of the only blokes kicking goals... drop him and we lose even worse.. so I like your tanki... sorry...thinking...

Thought Knight was still injured? Plus, he's had an extended time off and will need to return via SANFL.

Atkins needs to be dropped after 3-4 poor performances in a row. I'd also drop Jenkins; play Otten as backup ruck and bring Fogarty back in.

OUT: Atkins, Tex, Jenkins, Poholke
IN: CEY, Fogarty, Himmelberg (or Lynch if fit), Hampton (or Laird if fit)

Last edited:
To the OP, don't even ****en bother.

Our pigheaded club still thinks we're a GF worthy side that has just been a bit unlucky.

I'm done.
It’s terrible I know.. the “we’re just a win or two away” crap from them is simply laughable...

But I’m still enjoying the little things... like gallucci’s work at times tonight... just focus on enjoying seeing the youth play and show something and think about the draft this year. That’s all I’m doing..

I missed who it was but they were saying one of our players looked injured in the last and had gone down in the rooms and not returned..

Lucky we’re

View attachment 513298 Ing
Betts went down to the rooms with a trainer before end of the game. Tex finished the quarter on the bench. Gibson had been in the rooms earlier, but came out and finished the game off.

I think we saw tonight some guys arent afl sta dard

McKay
Atkins
Otten
Cheney
Wilson

Hartigan was terrible too, as was Jacobs (at least he kicked straight)

Greenwood looks cooked
Seed didn't get near it
Blah blah blah....top 6 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back