Prediction Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that Tom Liberatore standing next to the Bont at the game and what was he wearing ?

While we are on questions, has Libba decided not to cut his hair until his rehab is over ?

I’m not surprised Bev is rolling with a top-heavy defence, when all available, given we’ve conceded more marks I50 (and contested marks) than any other side.

Naughton, Cordy and Adams all have to play. Adams & Naughton should be our “third man up” types. Morris deserves his spot. Trengove needs to be allowed to find his rhythm.

The problem, in my opinion, doesn’t lie with the individual players, but the defensive scheme that consistently results in undersized midfielders and small defenders occupying the last line against opposition key forwards, despite the preeence of so many key defenders. This urgently needs rectifying.

Having had some time to learn to play together in our scheme, I’m hoping for an improved performance down back against a very good forward line.

I’m not surprised Bev is rolling with a top-heavy defence, when all available, given we’ve conceded more marks I50 (and contested marks) than any other side.

Naughton, Cordy and Adams all have to play. Adams & Naughton should be our “third man up” types. Morris deserves his spot. Trengove needs to be allowed to find his rhythm.

The problem, in my opinion, doesn’t lie with the individual players, but the defensive scheme that consistently results in undersized midfielders and small defenders occupying the last line against opposition key forwards, despite the preeence of so many key defenders. This urgently needs rectifying.

Having had some time to learn to play together in our scheme, I’m hoping for an improved performance down back against a very good forward line.

With so many injuries it's been very difficult to find synergy across all lines but I agree with you defence has suffered more than other areas.

We have been dealt a bad set of cards with injury but the benefits will come later I think.

Roughead to ruck 70 30 with Boyd.
Boyd and the shac to excite for the future inside 50.

This is what I am looking forward to the most today, Boyd and Schache both playing predominantly forward although with Bevo Schache is likely to be full back

This is what I am looking forward to the most today, Boyd and Schache both playing predominantly forward although with Bevo Schache is likely to be full back
Unfortunately it’s pissing down rain so we won’t see it in full effect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back