Status
Not open for further replies.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
WCE aren't a high scoring team, the move the ball slowly out of the backline which is to our advantage. The question will be can we kick a winning score, will WCE play quicker to try and catch our depleted backline and expose our defenders.
One of our key defenders is Omac, they'll just kick it to his man and get easy attack after attack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nah, it would be more like that time he accidentally "spoiled" the ball with the back of his head, I think it was against Hawthorn in the final
I reckon he would get the spoil but in an effort to get the gun would then fumble and accidentally kick it back to topkent who would be ready front and square.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Arsenal
So by my count, that’s Lever, May, Jetta, vandenBerg, Petracca, Hannan, Melksham and Hibberd as definite best 22 omissions, and Garlett, Lewis, Kolodjashnij, Smith and JKH as borderline ones.

Can we forfeit the remainder of 2019?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Moderator #137
So by my count, that’s Lever, May, Jetta, vandenBerg, Petracca, Hannan, Melksham and Hibberd as definite best 22 omissions, and Garlett, Lewis, Kolodjashnij, Smith and JKH as borderline ones.

Can we forfeit the remainder of 2019?
I thought JKH was ACL? I know it happened in preseason but i don't think we'll see him this season at all

AFL Club
Melbourne
So with the following unavailable: Petracca, Garlett, Lewis, May, Lever, Hannan, Kennedy-Harris, Hibberd, Melksham, Smith, AVB, KK, Jetta, Walker, Nietschke, I see us lining up as follows:
(Weid, Sparg, Maynard)

J. Wagner, Frost, Hore
Jones, OMac, Salem
Fritsch, Viney, Stretch
Harmes, TMac, Lockhart
Hunt, Keilty, T.Smith
Gawn, Brayshaw, Oliver
I/C from: Petty, Weidemann, Spargo, ANB, C.Wagner, Preuss, Baker

Not selected: Maynard, Bedford, Sparrow, Chandler, Jordon, Bradtke

Jeepers creepers. And that's assuming Weid & Spargo passed their fitness tests

AFL Club
Melbourne
So with the following unavailable: Petracca, Garlett, Lewis, May, Lever, Hannan, Kennedy-Harris, Hibberd, Melksham, Smith, AVB, KK, Jetta, Walker, Nietschke, I see us lining up as follows:
(Weid, Sparg, Maynard)

J. Wagner, Frost, Hore
Jones, OMac, Salem
Fritsch, Viney, Stretch
Harmes, TMac, Lockhart
Hunt, Keilty, T.Smith
Gawn, Brayshaw, Oliver
I/C from: Petty, Weidemann, Spargo, ANB, C.Wagner, Preuss, Baker

Not selected: Maynard, Bedford, Sparrow, Chandler, Jordon, Bradtke

Jeepers creepers. And that's assuming Weid & Spargo passed their fitness tests
So the Weid rumour going around hes out for extended period with hip and may need surgery was rubbish?

stEdy

Team Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not a fan of this Trac dissing tbh

I'd hate to play in our forward line with the delivery and disjointed ball movement we have and when we're at our best Trac is there winning 1v1s and setting other players up

I agree he's got his flaws, especially mentally which is resulting in some bizarre set shot routines, but with Melksham out he's probably one of our last remaining players that can set play up with creative/skilful play

2 years ago he couldn't miss from a set shot, we need to stick with him, he's still pretty young and just needs to mature, I don't think dropping him with our injury woes is going to help as much as playing him in 1 position, backing him in and letting him remember how to play on instinct

AFL Club
Melbourne
Um why is Preuss not in the team?
Cause why would we run with 2 ruckmen?? This is melbourne we don't do the right thing at the selection table. We gonna play with 1 forward while Gawn is resting so McGovern can destroy us thatll ******* work wont it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom