AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Add in Petty for Lewis if he doesn’t recover from his foot injury

In: Smith, Baker, ANB, Petty
Out: Melksham, Keilty, Wagner, Hibberd

Won’t bother mentioning Lewis to be dropped as it won’t happen
Going in against the Eagles with one ruck again. Bold coaching.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
B Baker McDonald Salem
HB Lewis Frost Hore
C Fritsch Oliver Brayshaw
HF ANB Smith Petracca
FF Lockhart McDonald Garlett
R Gawn Harmes Viney
I/C Preuss/Petty Jones Hunt Stretch

Problem?

Yeah you dropped 2 defenders for 2 midfielders. What makes you think Baker can play in the back pocket against WC?

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
In: Smith, Baker, ANB, Petty
Out: Melksham, Keilty, Wagner, Hibberd

Won’t bother mentioning Lewis to be dropped as it won’t happen
I thought Wagner was very very good. And with Hibberd injured and very little at Casey to choose from, zero chance Wagner gets dropped.

Bull or Preuss will come in for Keilty you'd think. ANB should probably come in maybe for Hibberd and have Fritsch play Hibberds role. Not ideal with the injuries, but we have to play with the same intent and effort to get close next week. Clearly not ideal having OMac and Frost on Kennedy and Darling again but we don't have any other options really.

Baker may get a debut if Melksham or Lewis don't get up. Not expecting to win next week, but clearly can't afford to get smashed.

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
In: Preuss, Baker, Jordon.
Out: Keilty (omitted), Garlett (omitted), Hibberd (injured).

With T. Smith in waiting in case Melksham doesn't get up.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
The interesting thing about this upcoming game for me is seeing whether we can look worse than we did in the Prelim. Just a few months back I would have said we can't possible look worse, but I'm learning fast this is possible.

Play Preuss for a couple of his arse goals in the first. Other than that I'm easy with who plays. Lots of McDonalds and Wagners and so forth. Fill in the other gaps around them.

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
In a never ending quest to try new strategies I suggest at home games "Hells Bells" may be proving a tad soporific. Dependant on the brotherly selections I suggest a Valkyries or Highlander battle cry.

Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
The tears from West Coast flogs over here about the state of the surface are beautiful. This will play like a wet weather game. Should reduce the impact of Kennedy, Darling and McGovern and suit our contested game. Attack it like Port did and our chaos style might just work this week. Strange feeling we’ll cause a huge upset .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back