Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could end up on a AFL nuffies page but........

We know WCE love marking and are ELITE in intercept marking. I would love if the side focused on shorter kicks tonight 15-35m, with minimal airtime and with some direction on it rather than straight up and down. Now this is the ridiculous part, going forward into the forward 50m just keep the ball low or on the ground, keeping WCE intercept marking out of the equation. Hoping our forwards can win some ground balls and manufacture a score. I know it won't happen and sounds ridiculous but i suppose when Terry Wallace decided to play 16 players in Essendon's forward 50m that was a ridiculous idea to.

Yep, I was the only one who realised Brayshaw couldn't kick in his first season. Took you Muppets 3 years.
You also said last year or 2017 that he was going to be delisted in three years. Though to be fair that could still happen

We know WCE love marking and are ELITE in intercept marking. I would love if the side focused on shorter kicks tonight 15-35m, with minimal airtime and with some direction on it rather than straight up and down. Now this is the ridiculous part, going forward into the forward 50m just keep the ball low or on the ground, keeping WCE intercept marking out of the equation. Hoping our forwards can win some ground balls and manufacture a score. I know it won't happen and sounds ridiculous but i suppose when Terry Wallace decided to play 16 players in Essendon's forward 50m that was a ridiculous idea to.

I’m sure the last thing you want is the ignorant American embracing your plan. And lucky for you, I’m not here to do that exactly. I’ll just say that when you’re the underdog in any anything, you should embrace variance. You’ll likely need some luck in order to win, so creating situations where the outcome of events isn’t down purely to skill makes sense. And nothing says variance like kicking an oblong ball across the ground and seeing where and who it ends up with.

I really have no idea if it makes footy sense. But it does have some merit for an underdog to create situations where outcomes have an element of chance.

Just read an article that short kicks inside 50 and keeping the ball low was a big part of Ports plan against them.

I forged an entire career out of alternating my kicking between chaos ground balls or 35 metre moon balls.

Am I the only one who found him entertaining? I loved how he was so condescending despite, according to the online rumors I have heard, being an absolute nobody

Didn’t he even pretend to be rich at some point?
He did. He once claimed that he was going to donate 300,000 dollars to MFC but he gave it to a Cambodian orphanage or something instead.

You also said last year or 2017 that he was going to be delisted in three years. Though to be fair that could still happen
I said it at the start of 18' when he was in the reserves and then he came 3rd in the brownlow so I was pretty close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he not been banned I think he would have driven TK insane. He was a superb troll.

Reckon he hooked in more than just me. It was funny when he got banned from the board so switched to a GWS supporter to post his crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back