Preview Changes vs West Coast - Hannan & Dunkley out, Wagner Blitzkrieg unleashed

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the camp of giving C.Wagner a crack, has shown a bit, albeit inconsistently. As for J, we know what we're going to get with him, he does some good things, and some really ordinary ones as well ... there is obviously going to be some kind of shake up somewhere tho, two forwards out, a forward and a defender in, so thats at least a little bit of interest for the first few minutes, before WCE are 5 goals up.

Double Wagner > Double McDonald
Double Wagner < Single McDonald
Double Wagner > Zero McDonald

I have no ******* faith in these chumps, seriously. I feel bad for our players, I reckon they're being ****ed by the coaches.

YEAH campaignerS ITS THERETURN OF THE FAMILY!!!

TWO WAGS IS BETTER THAN ONE WAGS, TWO WAGS IS BETTER THAN OONNNEEEE WAAGGSSSSSS!!!!

GONNA GET MY WAAAGGG ONNNN MMAAHHHHH WWWWAAAGGGGG OOONNNNNNNnn....

BOOKMART IT A GOOD WIN FOR GOODWIN COMING RIGHT UP!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy Goody has gone full Wagner.

I'd prefer Baker or JKH to C.Wagner. He's done absolutely bugger all when given a go. Classic decent VFL player but not AFL level. We have enough of those. At least Baker's young and quick. Get some more games into him. JKH I'd give a few games to. Last chance for him.

I also agree with those that have said J. Wagner is a better player than his brother. He's done ok most times he's come in. Handy depth but you know we're scraping the bottom of the barrel when we need him though.

This is the sort of game where a club has it's back against the wall and manages to get up. Every other team would be capable of this, not Melbourne.

That is not how it works. If you believe Melbourne will win then they will lose (generally in the most catastrophic way possible). If you don't believe Melbourne will win then they shall.

I choose not to believe.

Hopefully the Wagners lead us out onto the ground as they play Ride of the Valkyries over the loudspeaker. Apocalypse Now-esque psychological warfare is the only plausible explanation for the dual recall. However the psychological warfare would seem to be inflicted on the Melbourne supporters, rather than the opposition...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Crazy Goody has gone full Wagner.

I'd prefer Baker or JKH to C.Wagner. He's done absolutely bugger all when given a go. Classic decent VFL player but not AFL level. We have enough of those. At least Baker's young and quick. Get some more games into him. JKH I'd give a few games to. Last chance for him.

I also agree with those that have said J. Wagner is a better player than his brother. He's done ok most times he's come in. Handy depth but you know we're scraping the bottom of the barrel when we need him though.

Never go full Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back