Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont think he is quite ready DJ75. He needs to work on his short kicking over the break and on his tank and frame. He is a possible addition to our mids next year if he can keep his level of improvement going.
What’s his ceiling bigman? B+ type level like perhaps Shoey? Or higher / lower than this in your view?

Perfect opportunity for Thilthorpe to gain some confidence against one of the worst sides.

Which is why it's great we didn't drop him.

Did we?

We didn't drop him against the worst side?

:(
Opposite isn't relevant. He needs a rocket and deserved to be dropped.

What’s his ceiling bigman? B+ type level like perhaps Shoey? Or higher / lower than this in your view?
B+??..

higher. Can easily become and A grader.

has more skill and talent in his little finger than laird, sloane, keays or murphy..

just needs to build his tank and get his body right.. which will help his consistency and have him stay in games longer.

shouldve been given a run this week in the AFL side in this dead rubber to give him a taste… let him take that and use it to drive him over summer.

yet another lost opportunity whilst we’ll have murph give us his usual garbage game instead.

It’s been all over the media this week. 360 has shown it many times. After the game, bloodied face, complete look of surprise and mischievous grin
Thanks but I am in Darwin
I don’t tune into TV media click bait mostly
I am sure it’s all over SA but not a whisper here Live
I rely on reading reports and here
So that is why I asked

Thilthorpe as sub, the moron strikes again.

Big open spaces of Optus, we could really do with extra run in that last qtr, oh hang on, we’ve gone with a forward/ruck.

Can the Nicks lovers please explain this?

Maybe winning isn’t the sole focus in the final game of the year against one of the worst sides in living memory when we have nothing to play for.

Seriously, unless you are in the top (bottom) 5, does it really matter? We've had a dud at 6 before. Let's not sacrifice our players enthusiasm and will to win for the sake of an unknown. We need to win away. We need to finish on a high and make them hungrier. How awesome would it be to get Tex a coleman!

plus the priceless continuity carried into 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you know the draft order on Hamish and his crew's draft board? It's highly probable it looks a fair bit different to the ratings being floated in here and in the media?

what relevance does that have to the argument that finishing lower provides a more powerful draft pick?

Last edited:
We seriously making Nankervis the non-playing standby emergency for a second week in a row?

We sure know how to develop talent, eh.
Look at the Cats clearing the decks this week now they are no longer in the premiership hunt.

I don't think Keays would have!
The more I think about this, I would have supported them not congratulating them because of the blatant gamesmanship involved in hitting the post and then all Swans players in the vicinity signalling "hit the post" to the ump, while Murphy was the only honest soul celebrating the goal in the square.
Keays was one of the first players to do this.

Big year next year 119. Needs to influence game more but he has a footy IQ which will stand him in good stead. He is a goal kicker too. Shoey is a B type player with potential. Billy can be similar if he puts the work in

Thilthorpe as sub, the moron strikes again.

Big open spaces of Optus, we could really do with extra run in that last qtr, oh hang on, we’ve gone with a forward/ruck.

Can the Nicks lovers please explain this?

I mean, it's not difficult to explain.

As usual, we've picked what we consider to be our best available 23 players, and put the one we have the least faith in as our sub.

There's no guile beyond that. No consideration of using the sub tactically, no thought given to allowing a young player to debut. Just, who are our best available players? Put them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back