Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs - GRAND FINAL - Saturday, 25 September, 7:15pm AEST - NO CHANGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Not feeling the grand final vibes yet, trying to consume as much miscellaneous Melbourne media as I can, but not feeling it, this week off between is a bit a dampener tbh.
Agree.

Its weird with all the people saying to me “you must be so excited!”. I feel flat right now, but will without doubt pass out at some point next week

Agree.

Its weird with all the people saying to me “you must be so excited!”. I feel flat right now, but will without doubt pass out at some point next week
It's been fantastic seeing all the dees merch people have put up, lots around Richmond where I live, but you're right, my excitement level is pretty low right now haha, next week will be a buzz for sure though, looking forward to it.

Saw this on a facebook group from someone who is apparently at the training session:
1631847564983-png.1238052

Saw this on a facebook group from someone who is apparently at the training session:
1631847564983-png.1238052
Was there, can confirm that.

Pert was great, gave great access to coaches and players and coordinated the morning well.

Pretty relaxed session for the players, the main hit out being tomorrow’s closed session.

Richo said the players did more k’s in the prelim bye match sim than they did in the prelim v the Cats.

Pert was great, gave great access to coaches and players and coordinated the morning well.

Pretty relaxed session for the players, the main hit out being tomorrow’s closed session.

Richo said the players did more k’s in the prelim bye match sim than they did in the prelim v the Cats.
Literally witches hats 😍😍😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see it but my phone might be playing up.
Richo and Perty addressing the crowd.
- Goodwin and Yze copped a raw prawn, having the day off.
- Gus picked up corky two days ago, not of concern, taking it easy today.
- Maysie hamstring sounding good

Any pics?

Haven’t been feeling the hype at all this week, but someone has put this together, and it’s got me pumped up.

Yeah showed some highlights of the saints game in 2020 but then nothing from essendon game this year beside 1 goal. Also strange choice of music the fixtel music on repeat then that weird music against Geelong in the finals it was quite gloomy.

One gripe is that instead of highlights of the Essendon game they showed last years game against StKilda instead.

Think they missed the Swans match :)

One gripe is that instead of highlights of the Essendon game they showed last years game against StKilda instead.
yeah the footage of the Saints game from last year had be wtfing too, pretty amateur video, but still a decent compilation of some of our highlights over the season.

For some reason it has the 2020 game against the Saints in there lol

Thought I was going mad and couldn't remember what year it is - this pandemic just won't end...
This has been triggering me for 30 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back