Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs, Round 10, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I love seeing my buddy Ebo front up every week and put his body on the line for this club I feel he is at the point where he may need to make a difficult decision.
I’ve no doubt he’ll recover in the short term and keep doing Ebert things for us but he really needs to consider his long term health and his young family.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

fde7e5d42631d448c224f6665887db08.jpg

IN: McKenzie, Woodcock (debut)

OUT: Ebert (injured), Lienert (omitted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PORT ADELAIDE
In:
T.McKenzie, B.Woodcock
Out: J.Lienert (omitted), B.Ebert (injured)

WESTERN BULLDOGS
In:
C.Weightman, J.Dunkley, R.Smith
Out: M.Suckling (hamstring), B.Gowers (omitted), J.Trengove (omitted)

Lienert gets instantly dropped for being competent and doing his job, meanwhile Riley boner gets gifted game after game after game..

I would argue that Bonner has slipped down the peaking order a little at the moment. especially considering the likes of Mayes, Mackenzie and Lienert have all performed and taken there chances.

Boner is 23 with 47 games, he should be really starting to settle, but I think he may be another Pittard (I really hope not).

I would argue that Boner has slipped down the peaking order a little at the moment. especially considering the likes of Mayes, Mackenzie and Lienert have all performed and taken there chances.

Boner is 23 with 47 games, he should be really starting to settle, but I think he may be another Pittard (I really hope not).

Are you kidding? Pittard is 10x the player boner is. During some of our worst periods he was actually one of our better players and the only one with the balls to actually try and create
I don't think I've seen boner create anything other than a turnover

Reasonable changes. Looking forward to seeing what Woodcock does. Ebert starts off the year well every year and then drops off right about now. Concerning with another concussion of his. I can't imagine he has many years left at AFL level.

Not completely surprised to see Lycett have a bit more time off. Ladhams should match up reasonably well against English.

My biggest concern is that we are tired from Thursday's game. But if the players have been properly managed and have taken care of themselves over the weekend, it really shouldn't be an issue.

8 games to go, and I reckon 12 wins and a healthy percentage gets you a top 4 spot. Makes tomorrow's game so important to give us a good shot in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back