Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs, Round 10, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Great for woodcock. Dont know enough about him to say much, except he looked good during the preseason in the youngsters match (albeit against the crows).

Lienert very unlucky but was playing a tall defender role and we dont need that extra tall in defence with mckenzie coming back - at least not against the bulldogs.

Looking forward to see how we go.

Ah sh*t. Ebo - it's time mate. You've played your part and been an absolute champion.

Concentrate on making boy babies and populating future sides now ;) Keep your ability to be an amazing and engaged father - and I'm sure the industry will look after you.

Just babies.

Two sides to populate

Just a Dumb comment! Different players, different position. Lienert was always depth for McKenzie. He's he was ok last week, but it's best-22, Lienert is depth.

Boner has played 5 games this year. I'm suggesting lienert should have played ahead of him.

I have no problem with McKenzie over lienert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lienert could do the Burton/boner role more capably than boner.

At his height and size I doubt it. Appears little less agile, slightly slower, and less skilled with delivery.

Happy to be proven wrong if it comes to it. I really liked Lienert last week but as a tall spoiling gawn for turnovers that led to goals etc.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah sh*t. Ebo - it's time mate. You've played your part and been an absolute champion.

Concentrate on making boy babies and populating future sides now ;) Keep your ability to be an amazing and engaged father - and I'm sure the industry will look after you.
Was having a conversation with him a couple of years ago about his degree he was finishing up on. Is a very smart man and will find life after football alright I reckon. If he makes the decision to hang up the boots he will have the up most respect from all the club and all of us fans as well.

Hugely debatable, and very subjective. I think Lienert covered the tall vacancy made by Mckenzie, but I dont think he is suited to Burton's role at all.

Yes Ken is everyone's whipping boy, but not applicable here IMO.

Good to see Drew in the emergencies.

Interesting that both Bonner and Lienert were named as emergencies, along with Bergman.

Joel Garner back to no mans land.

Houston shifting down back due to Rocky hurts Garners chances.

Lienert, Bergman and Bonner all picked ahead of him, Will get even harder when Burton gets back.

Well the article re-selection has let a secret out.

Woodcock was delisted in 2019. Was anyone aware of this? I remember there seemed to be an unknown demotion because we promoted/drafted more than seemed possible. Dont remember hearing it was Woodcock though

Woodcock and Grundy both got delisted with a view of being rookied I think.

Both Burton and Bonner are capable of both legs, and able to run the ball out of defence. Lienert is much more similar to McKenzie, playing taller and almost always moves the ball by kicking long and always off the one side.

Joel Garner back to no mans land.

Houston shifting down back due to Rocky hurts Garners chances.

Lienert, Bergman and Bonner all picked ahead of him, Will get even harder when Burton gets back.
Mustve had a poor preseason, but he was emergency with Woodcock Thursday.

His finals series last year at SANFL level was a step backward from how he'd been tracking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back