Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs, Round 10, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Burton and Bonner are capable of both legs, and able to run the ball out of defence. Lienert is much more similar to McKenzie, playing taller and almost always moves the ball by kicking long and always off the one side.

you guys are seeing an "in theory" version of boner that doesn't exist. more likely he gets worried out of it and loses possession, gets caught htb, or his "long ranging weapon" of a kick goes to an opposition player.

What's happening with Garner? Haven't heard much about him...

Its obviously concerning to read Ebert and concussion symptoms in the same sentence but let's not overreact without any sort of detail. The fact that this has happened off the 4 day break makes me think that maybe he's following a very strict concussion protocol where even a headache or something x amount of days out from a game puts a line through his name. Let's just wait and see where this goes before calling his career.

you guys are seeing an "in theory" version of boner that doesn't exist. more likely he gets worried out of it and loses possession, gets caught htb, or his "long ranging weapon" of a kick goes to an opposition player.

Last game he played he had 14 disposals at 92% (second highest for the team) 3 clearances, 0 frees against, and only one clanger.

Houston provided us with more taking over that position, but your criticisms of Bonner do not appear to be based on reality.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner has a lot of issues in his game but that's still his role and playstyle. Lienert does not play that role or playstyle.

You're advocating for a restructuring of our team and I don't support that. Our team balance is really solid at the moment.

Its obviously concerning to read Ebert and concussion symptoms in the same sentence but let's not overreact without any sort of detail. The fact that this has happened off the 4 day break makes me think that maybe he's following a very strict concussion protocol where even a headache or something x amount of days out from a game puts a line through his name. Let's just wait and see where this goes before calling his career.

There's a mandatory gap between concussion tests I believe - which means given the late onset of symptoms I doubt they would have had results back by the captains run and team selection or potentially even the game.

Every chance he's absolutely fine and passed the concussion stuff easily as you said. Fingers crossed anyway

Game will be won in the midfield. Last year Bont, Dunkley, Macrae got the 3,2,1 votes from the umps but it will also be Bailey Smith, Wallis, Libba, McLean etc that we have to make sure don't dominate.

I'd run Ollie with the Bont for most of the night or until Bont starts to dominate.

Need our taller forwardline players of Dixon, MG, Hoff to stretch their short defence. Time for Robbie and Rozee to have big games.

Last game he played he had 14 disposals at 92% (second highest for the team) 3 clearances, 0 frees against, and only one clanger.

Houston provided us with more taking over that position, but your criticisms of Bonner do not appear to be based on reality.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bonner was terrible against St Kilda and was rightfully dropped. Stats Schmats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back