Prediction Changes VS Wet Toast (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with the changes, Tabs been quiet for a few weeks, DeBoer is junk, Sutcliffe shouldn't be anywhere near our best 22 imo but has been in there for 5 years without too many questions.

Sutcliffe finally out!

Tabs stiff, but glad Apeness gets a go.

Go with Clarke, Ap & Pav as talls and play Mayne down back.

If blakely goes back to peel for poor disposal then Sutcliffe should have been there last week as well.

The current 22 other than blakely should be kept irrespective of Sunday's result for a few weeks.

Ibbo on Darling really worries me especially after watching the first half of last week, I immediately starting looking for alternatives possibly Hughes or Mayne.

Nah just play 9 in defence as usual - we will be sweet!!

Gotta say I'm pretty happy with these changes. Was hoping, but not expecting Sutcliffe to be dropped.

Really good chance for a few boys to prove their worth this week.

I am a big Tabs fan, shame to see him dropped but he has been fairly quiet since the Brisbane massacre so I guess it won't hurt to find a bit of form in the WAFL. That being said I would've liked to have seen him play alongside the Ape. Super excited for Apeness and can't believe Sutty has finally been omitted.

How Mayne still gets a game is beyond me though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our forward line for next year is going to be interesting. Going to have 3 guys (Apeness, Tabs and McCarthy) coming together after having played next to no footy with each other.

Our forward line for next year is going to be interesting. Going to have 3 guys (Apeness, Tabs and McCarthy) coming together after having played next to no footy with each other.
They'll need to find some game time to build some chemistry together. Hopefully doesn't take too long. Looking forward to it.

We are going to get thumped but these are the best changes all year! Is this the most inexperienced team (in total games) we've had in 2 years+?

Spur on Hill worries me. Maybe Hughes will get him?

Hill is only good for seagull acts. If we are getting spanked he will be everywhere but if we are competitive you wont see him. Spurr is fine as a match up.

Unless you mean that you think the selection team has picked Spurr to tag our Hill, I guess this might explain why things haven't been going so well.

We are going to get thumped but these are the best changes all year! Is this the most inexperienced team (in total games) we've had in 2 years+?
Thumped? Eagles defence is very leaky, they let the lions kick big scores against them during the year. If we kick 13-15 goals we're gonna get em. But that's our problem..goal kicking efficiency.

He doesn't have to make you or the media happy, internally they have their reasons.
I find him a pain the arse to listen too to be honest. Really trying to work at a level of intelligence that seems painfully too much for AFL. Paul Roos is the guy I listen to when in front of the media. Great mix of personality, intellect and restraint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back