Collingwood
IN:
Adkins
Cummings
Scotland
Lonie

OUT:
Holland

Could we see Chipper's first run of the season? Anyone have any goss on other possible outs?

Also, can anyone recall who played on Taz in the second Freo game last year when he kicked five?? I was thinking Parker for some reason.

Originally posted by Nic
IN:
Adkins
Cummings
Scotland
Lonie

OUT:
Holland

Could we see Chipper's first run of the season? Anyone have any goss on other possible outs?

Also, can anyone recall who played on Taz in the second Freo game last year when he kicked five?? I was thinking Parker for some reason.

GO CHIPPER

It was Shane Parker who played on Tarrant. He had to do the walk of shame with a couple of minutes left in the match as he went off with the blood rule, gave Taz a spray as he was having a shot as he went past and Tarrant went on to kick it from 55 on the boundary to seal the win. :D

Re: Re: changes

Originally posted by Hoggy

GO CHIPPER

It was Shane Parker who played on Tarrant. He had to do the walk of shame with a couple of minutes left in the match as he went off with the blood rule, gave Taz a spray as he was having a shot as he went past and Tarrant went on to kick it from 55 on the boundary to seal the win. :D

Thanks Hoggy.:)

Originally posted by MaggieNo20

Agree!. Looking forward to seeing chipper get out there and have a good run. He deserves it!!

Scotland was one of a few shining lights today, but I think we could have used Chipper at the expense of Richo or another tall. I think that's where we lost it in the end, Freo had too much run.

Originally posted by hotpie
Give him a chance FIGJAM

God knows Scotland's had plenty.
No he hasn't. He has been playing off the bench all year, which isn't good for him.

Malthouse said yesterday that Scotland isn't a bench player, hence it hard to include him in the starting 18. The first game where Malthouse gives him a full run, he gets a lazy 25 posessions which were all good and 2 goals!

Heath would be starting on the ground in every senior match this year if I were coaching. He is underrated by our own coach and I think it has more to do with his off field attitude and hobbies, rather than his ability! The only negative about Scotland IMO is that his opponent often always gets quite a few touches also.

As for Chipper, I would have liked to have seen him have a run ahead of about 10 other players yesterday. Chipper is more of a bench player. He is explosive, as opposed to Scotland's consistency and poise. I hope Chipper makes it!

Good call there Figjam. The boy gunned yesterday. He reminded me of Scott Russell (the good Scott Russell circa 1991)

To make room for Atkins lets look at the usual suspects - Johnson and Freeborn.

Originally posted by hotpie
To make room for Adkins lets look at the usual suspects - Johnson and Freeborn.
Freeborn sh*ts me. I don't have the faintest idea why Malthouse gives him credit. He gets caught all the time, despite not being slow and makes horrid decisions, resulting in him turning the ball over. Wouldn't be in my starting 22, let alone 18!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back