Channel 7 Two

Remove this Banner Ad

ahhh s**t, i wish i could see these games i cant watch it coz the time they put it on, ive never seen a match played at victoria park. can one of yous tell me if theres any earlier matches. thanks.

I think it was 1994, Bucks first year, and he booted one from 50 to put us like 3 points in front right near the end?
Ah yes, I sort of remember that match. I was only six at the time but I remember my dad jumping off the couch when we won.:D

Looking at the ladder on Wikipedia from that year, Bucks got us into the finals in his first season at Collingwood!:)

Yep. Plug the red, white and yellow cords into the input on the front of the VCR and go to the AV channel on the VCR. Choose the channel you want to record on the set top box and hit record.:):thumbsu:

What channel do you set the VCR to, so as to ensure you are taping what you are watching?

With my TV, the VCR is on the "Component 1" channel on the TV, but when I try to bring up Foxtel on the VCR, I dont get it coming through to record.

The Digital TV can be set to AV1 (which is where Foxtel comes through so I can sue the Foxtel remote to channel surf) or Digital so I can watch the Digital Channels thru the TV or Component, which let's me play the VCR/DVD player through the TV.

The VCR can tune itself into Digital or analogue channels so I can tape them thru the VCR, but I dont now how to get the Foxtel signal down through the VCR and record it and also monitor what is being fed to the VCR on screen.

The Digital TV can be set to AV1 (which is where Foxtel comes through so I can sue the Foxtel remote to channel surf) or Digital so I can watch the Digital Channels thru the TV or Component, which let's me play the VCR/DVD player through the TV.

The VCR can tune itself into Digital or analogue channels so I can tape them thru the VCR, but I dont now how to get the Foxtel signal down through the VCR and record it and also monitor what is being fed to the VCR on screen.
you need to connect the foxtel through your VCR i think, havent done it since long before fox digital came out

haha thanks for trying to help guys but im not gunna try this, ill probly f... up my whole t.v :p, im not too good with tecnology

haha thanks for trying to help guys but im not gunna try this, ill probly f... up my whole t.v :p, im not too good with tecnology

Could get a DVD Recorder with Hard-Drive in it

I don't have Foxtel, so I don't know what cords come with it, but I'm guessing it has the usual red, white and yellow ones. If it does then just plug it straight into the front of the VCR.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't get it Canberra because 7 are too broke to afford the gear.:mad:

Really? That's so annoying. Is there no equivalent like Prime HD or Go or whatever those channels are? Not even on Foxtel? Any possible way to get it at all? Really wanna watch the Vic Park match... God I hate Canberra.

Yeah...We get all the other channels.
We won't get 7Two until "no-one at 7 can say".
Apparently they have no idea.
I think we waited 4-5 months for Ten sport channel TenHD after Sydney and Melbourne had it.

Really? That's so annoying. Is there no equivalent like Prime HD or Go or whatever those channels are? Not even on Foxtel? Any possible way to get it at all? Really wanna watch the Vic Park match... God I hate Canberra.

Best Bet is to get someone you know to Record and Send it to you

Yeah...We get all the other channels.
We won't get 7Two until "no-one at 7 can say".
Apparently they have no idea.
I think we waited 4-5 months for Ten sport channel TenHD after Sydney and Melbourne had it.

That's such a joke. But I do love having One HD now! .... 6 months later. Best procrastination tool.

If i remember to record the pies vs freo match, Ill upload it and post a thread about it.
I have every televised Pies game from 2009,2008 and 2007 on HDD already, but I still feel ripped off that Canberra have to wait like bush cousins.
I would mind so much except I hate the Sydney-centric **** heads in our media.

I have every televised Pies game from 2009,2008 and 2007 on HDD already, but I still feel ripped off that Canberra have to wait like bush cousins.

Just a few things I dislike about Canberra. The newspapers, the fact that we have to wait till 9.30 or something to watch a footy match because they are showing like Better Homes and Gardens. It annoys me.

Set the timer to wake me up at 4am, but then fell back to sleep straight away! Spewing, still haven't seen the game yet!!

Set the record on the PC but my tv tuner didn't pick up the two and taped normal channel 7 instead.

Spewing I missed it.

You the one with the facebook group? If so I get games from you already (thanks for the effort), but i think this game was from the 90's so thats why I wanted it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back