Channel 7 Two

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week monday morning there is an old collingwood freo game at vic park.

Rocca kicks 10 :)

To be honest it isnt the best game, i have it on dvd already, you won't pick the result at half time thats for sure. Some very funny players in that freo team.

"Monkhorst to Buckley, Captains goal, yes on the bounce!"

This upcoming one is from 1998, not the 1997 thrashing. We won this one by by just under two goals. R10 1998.

Was really hot that day
old man didn't attend as it was international wog day (family gets together makes pasta sauce)
met rhyce shaw at jolimont station
brothers car was stolen from lalor station

I was 10 going on 11

Was really hot that day
old man didn't attend as it was international wog day (family gets together makes pasta sauce)
met rhyce shaw at jolimont station
brothers car was stolen from lalor station

I was 10 going on 11

I remember this game as well, my mums birthday, so i got up and made her breakfest in bed so I could go to the game with my dad haha. Pretty sure sav kicked 11 this day.

He loved smashing freo. I also remember hanging over the fence and yelling abuse at brodie holland haha, he was in a freo jumper, as was jimmy c.

I remember this game as well, my mums birthday, so i got up and made her breakfest in bed so I could go to the game with my dad haha. Pretty sure sav kicked 11 this day.

He loved smashing freo. I also remember hanging over the fence and yelling abuse at brodie holland haha, he was in a freo jumper, as was jimmy c.

Funny thing Brodie and Clement not in the Black and White

Funny thing Brodie and Clement not in the Black and White

Sav did kick 11 that game 11.1 I think against some pansy named Carroll. I remember that game because one of my mates was able to get his hands on a city of Yarra parking permit and we parked in the second car space beside Vic Park. Didn't have to do the normal 1 km walk. Sensational stuff.

Sav did kick 11 that game 11.1 I think against some pansy named Carroll. I remember that game because one of my mates was able to get his hands on a city of Yarra parking permit and we parked in the second car space beside Vic Park. Didn't have to do the normal 1 km walk. Sensational stuff.

One Kilometer Walk? Was more like 5 Kms if you actually wanted to drive to the ground and park in the "nearby" streets.

We always used to park just near Collingwood Station, so we basically had to walk a whole station to station gap, just to get to the ground, ah, the good old days.:p

One Kilometer Walk? Was more like 5 Kms if you actually wanted to drive to the ground and park in the "nearby" streets.

We always used to park just near Collingwood Station, so we basically had to walk a whole station to station gap, just to get to the ground, ah, the good old days.:p

Maybe I am under estimating I was a bit fitter in those days and alot more drunker too. We used to park next to a pub in a vacant lot there. I can't even remember if we had to pay for parking there. It used to get busy. Probably was a couple of kms. I do miss that ground. I might have to take my son to a VFL match there next year.

Upcoming games featuring Collingwood on 7TWO (Channel 72)

Saturday 7th November 6:50am to 7:40am 1980 Grand Final vs Richmond at MCG

Sunday 8th November 3:30am to 5:30am 1977 Grand Final vs North Melbourne at MCG

Monday 9th November 3:30am to 6am 1998 Rd 10 vs Fremantle at Victoria Park

Tuesday 10th November 1:30am to 3:30am 2007 1st Preliminary Final vs Geelong at MCG

Saturday 14th November 6am to 6:50am 1970 Grand Final vs Carlton at MCG

Sunday 15th November 4am to 6am 1977 Grand Final vs North Melbourne at MCG

Sunday 15th November 6am to 8:30am 1979 Grand Final vs Carlton at MCG

Friday 20th November 3:30am to 6am 2001 Rd 13 vs Adelaide at AAMI Stadium

Saturday 21st November 7:45am to 8:30am 1966 Grand Final vs St Kilda at MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back