Channel 9 Australian Open Television Coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Tell you what, you wouldn’t know the broadcasters changed if nobody told you. Based on the fact I’m no longer cringing in my seat at the presentation, I’d say Nine are doing a much better job.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Ch 9 pre-game show was good, like James Bracey but disappointing tennis coverage. Have 4 channels showing tennis and 3 of them have the same game on. I know one is high definition but surely they could show 3 different games !! Not any better than Ch 7 used to do

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
That super confident bride ad is going to drive me insane over the 2 weeks.

Looks like they are going to show every RLA match. Big break here full of fluff pieces means they are waiting for the next match to start
Rather that than show every ordinary player just because they are from Australia. I want to see how the best players are playing, even early. That said I could have avoided the 2nd set of Sharapova lol

romeohwho

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Ch 9 pre-game show was good, like James Bracey but disappointing tennis coverage. Have 4 channels showing tennis and 3 of them have the same game on. I know one is high definition but surely they could show 3 different games !! Not any better than Ch 7 used to do
Yep don’t get the point of showing it on different channels if the same game is on them. Just boring! :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamingja

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Commentators being rubbish is just a fact of life.

I was worried about nines digital offering when they got the rights since they are always in the dark ages.

They have 13 courts on the app and you can chromecast them. Can't ask for much more than that :thumbsu:

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Thoughts on mcenroe tonight? I've heard a bit of his commentary before and i don't overly enjoy his style. Prefer courier.
I have channel surfed the cane train and Murray, so haven't caught him at the Australian open.

But I never liked his style at the us open. Opinionated, but pig headed. Bit like Warne in the cricket.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom