Up the Coasters Channel 9 Perth News Segment - 22 Aug 1986

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the day of my 1st birthday (just to remind you old timers how old you really are).

The ads at the start were epic. I'm sure that voice over guy still does work today, he sounded so familiar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the day of my 1st birthday (just to remind you old timers how old you really are).

The ads at the start were epic. I'm sure that voice over guy still does work today, he sounded so familiar.
First post here. I've been lurking for many years but that just blew me away. Was literally the night before my 21st!! Left Perth at the end of the year. Been in Qld ever since so saw Wally Lewis first start out as a sports news presenter. I thought he was the most stilted speaking presenter I had ever heard. Completely forgot how bad Bruce was!

No that’s when they all jumped on board the eagle train, only to get off again 9years later in the hope of future glory with the purple muppets. How well did that turn out?
Yeah we're supposed to believe that they didn't support any afl club until fremantle came along....lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back