NRL Channel 9 to show Melbourne Storm free-to-air games live locally

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why this is surprising. I would say all the main play makers from each NRL team kick better than 90% of AFL players.

Pmsl, surely you're joking.

Hey how come you never post on the Crows board? Thought you would have been up and about seeing as the Crows are in the 2nd on the ladder.

Because he is not an AFL fan.

As for that comment. Just lol

Kicking into a 30 meter gap to avoid the back three is if course harder than hitting a moving human target on the run.

Just lol ...... Some of these LU guys really are flat out morons. No idea of the skill set required for Aussie Rules. No idea whatsoever.

Because he is not an AFL fan.

As for that comment. Just lol

Kicking into a 30 meter gap to avoid the back three is if course harder than hitting a moving human target on the run.

Just lol ...... Some of these LU guys really are flat out morons. No idea of the skill set required for Aussie Rules. No idea whatsoever.

Exactly. Don't judge the game until you've played the game.

In fairness. There are plenty around here who think RL is skilless too though.

Indeed.

I disagree with Stewie in that you need to have played the game to judge it. A bit of open mindedness, an ability to appreciate other sports, a willingness to learn all plays its part and of course having a kid who plays the game helps too. :)

LOL, those two getting precious about who/what type of player is a better kick! Convincing evidence that Joey Johns, atm, as a retired player, is a better kick than all but less than 1/2 dozen footy players.*

[/SIZE]

A couple of kicks with no pressure on the nrl footy show is not convincing evidence. If you ever go down to see an AFL team training, watch the forwards have shots for goal with no pressure on at all. They very rarely miss.

Jay Schulz :thumbsu:

A couple of kicks with no pressure on the nrl footy show is not convincing evidence. If you ever go down to see an AFL team training, watch the forwards have shots for goal with no pressure on at all. They very rarely miss.

Jay Schulz :thumbsu:
Yeah, I suppose you're right. It's not like Joey Johns has ever nailed a low percentage kick under pressure. :eek:

It's a completely different type of pressure.

Joey is one of my all time favorites but 90%? C'mon now.

------

On topic. Can anyone confirm - Guys at the pub pre game seemed to think we are getting the Sydney feed tonight / Storm Broncos on delay?

Anyone know if that is correct?

It's a completely different type of pressure.

Joey is one of my all time favorites but 90%? C'mon now.

------

On topic. Can anyone confirm - Guys at the pub pre game seemed to think we are getting the Sydney feed tonight / Storm Broncos on delay?

Anyone know if that is correct?

Storm game will be live on GEM in Victoria.

But shouldn't you be at the game?

Why would he? He doesn't follow either side.
Assumed he was a Storm fan lol.

Am unwell, it's ****ing cold & pissing down.

No I am not going to the game.

Shoot me.

But good. Was shocked when the guys were saying that on Wednesday. Should be live nationally. Who gives a flying about Souffs v Canberra

Channel 9 announced that Storm v Broncos will be live on GEM in Victoria at the end of the Origin coverage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assumed he was a Storm fan lol.

Channel 9 announced that Storm v Broncos will be live on GEM in Victoria at the end of the Origin coverage.
He is deep down. He just won't admit it publicly.

Pmsl, surely you're joking.

PMSL? care to let me know what this stands for son?

Hey how come you never post on the Crows board? Thought you would have been up and about seeing as the Crows are in the 2nd on the ladder.

I didn't know what I do or where I post was/is in anyway a concern of yourself or anyone else on here other than me. But to fuel your agenda ridden post, I don't post in the Crows forum because I see no use in such a action. I know my opinions and thoughts on how the Crows are going this year and discussing that on a crows board isn't going to change that, making that action redundant.

but lets get back on topic aye as the rules state.

I didn't know what I do or where I post was/is in anyway a concern of yourself or anyone else on here other than me. But to fuel your agenda ridden post, I don't post in the Crows forum because I see no use in such a action. I know my opinions and thoughts on how the Crows are going this year and discussing that on a crows board isn't going to change that, making that action redundant.

77,000 for the Storm v Broncos Friday Night

2nd Game got 27,000

Why dont you just admit you do not like the AFL?

Doesn't mean you have to expose your real identity.

Why dont you just admit you do not like the AFL?

Doesn't mean you have to expose your real identity.

We know he doesn't so there's no real point even going down that road again mate.

The same somebody that has brought up the repetitive BS as before and you once again added to the fuel which has gotten it to this stage. I didn't know you had to post on the AFL sections of this forum to be a AFL fan. I wonder what that makes all those AFL fans that don't use silly little forums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back