Channel Nine identity on Child pr0n Charges

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mployee-called-police-bath-time-pictures.html

They had their kids taken away by child protection services and they were investigated by the police as paedophiles. They were also placed on the child sex register during that time.

If you have kids put yourself in their shoes.

Yeah i dont think the kids got taken away, but a knock at the door by the jacks is all that happened i think

It could get reported but kids taken away?
Seems bit far fetched to me

Last edited:

You have to be a little careful with this type of stuff. When we hear these types of arrests we think that it's a slam dunk the guy had child pr0n, when sometimes that ain't the case. When I think of "pr0n" I think of adult pr0n, except with kids. Some people have been arrested and convicted of child pr0n offences that the vast majority of us would think isn't child pr0n.
There was a guy who had cartoon images of the Simpsons that someone had drawn up to have Bart and Co having sex on his computer, he thought it was funny. Now he is a convicted paedophile and on the child sex register. The dude didn't even have them on his PC when the police raided him, he had already deleted them.
Or another guy who did an nudie run at the Cricket got put on the Child sex register because their were kids in the crowd.

There was a politician in SA who got done for child pr0n. He got found guilty of it. What he did was a google search of "young teens" and ended up at a site that had CP on it. He left the site after two minutes, never downloaded any pick and never had CP on his PC. The term "hot young teens" isn't a pedo search term at all. Lots of men's mags and pr0n has those terms in their titles.

So getting back to this Ben dude, the only thing reported was that he sent a guy photos of "soiled speedos" What the hell does that even mean?
I will wait until I hear more about what he did before I condemn him to die a painful death.
I find that some people have an unhealthy obsession with chopping mens balls off.
Mostly women.
[video][/video]

Last edited:
"“A Current Affair has a long history of pursuing offenders in these types of cases"

I think they're confusing paedophiles with dodgy tradies. It's been a looooooong time since ACA covered anything approaching real news.
Dont be surprised ACA encouraged by its real estate builder friends endevour people seek the services of a builder with a 40% gross profit attached.

Strike fear into the masses and hatred for some family man with no minimum wage.

Unfortunately for the builders, cracks have appeared in the social media on pages like "Shonky builders"

Maybe thats why Pommy chef Gordon Ramsay called Tracy Grimshaw a pig?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back