Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EP
Sorry, I meant Kayo.

Regardless, my point is these idiotic streaming services can't keep splintering coverage and expect us to sign up for everything. 3 required for soccer basically, it's ludicrous. It takes me seconds to get an HD quality stream, no apps, no sign-ins, no subscription, it works which is more than Paramount can say for the weekend apparently
Yeah it takes you seconds, but that's also theft. You can't complain because a company wants to charge you for a product if you want to do the right thing. Think it works out to less than 50 cents per match per month to watch the A-League on P+. Hardly breaking the bank. Especially if you split it with one or two people.

The league's been back for four days, they'll work out the kinks.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
It has been fine for me tonight. In the Reddit match thread most people are saying it is fine but some are still having problems. I think those are people watching on the TV through the app or chromecast.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
So I couldn't login on my PC tonight but the App on my iPad is fine, Going on the socials lots of reports that people can't even login on their TV's
They've stuffed it up again! teething problems etc.. etc.. I know but get you sh*t together Paramount!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad