JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
thanks for asking but there's no point for long explainations...coz last time I did that, mods deleted my post with...
"no one cares mate" coz they couldn't answer my questions. so in short, I got accused of making up bs and lazy in posting stuff.
Told them I won't stew over it, so have moved on. No more spending time posting stuff for the great unwashed then get called making up bs and lazy.
Hey i like your Chaos footy posts and I do take regular daily showers as well! :thumbsu: ;):thumbsu:

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
thanks for asking but there's no point for long explainations...coz last time I did that, mods deleted my post with...

"no one cares mate" coz they couldn't answer my questions.

so in short, I got accused of making up bs and lazy in posting stuff.

Told them I won't stew over it, so have moved on. No more spending time posting stuff for the great unwashed then get called making up bs and lazy.
, don't blame you
Good luck to you, i enjoy your posts,,thanks for replying

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
can't stand the mods in here..end of thread folks, sorry, I could delete all files but nah i got nothing against the ordinary plebs.
Yeah, they can be a bit precious and over-reach sometimes (like the no talking about religion in relation to Rance). Oh well, you know what its like - can't live with them but can't live without them (I am purely talking about mods). Glad someone does the job. Big thanks to you CBot, great little vids!

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Chaos footy or how the game should be played? Moving the ball forward and fast.
Students of the game would notice we’ve made some enhancements in ‘20 as smarter sides were setting up like a slips cordon as we lobbed into 50 and rebounding pretty effectively. We started looking for a wide ball receiver last entry in to fine tune that entry some ,,,,, don’t share I’ll delete soon, as forward scouts are constantly scanning this page

Back