Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
They have allowed this club to get to a complete mess and must immediately announce they will leave end of year.
They have all failed.
This will give us time to identify new board , chairman.and CEO.

None of them should have any say or influence in the make up of the new board and CEO.

Incompetant, asleep at the wheel, failed the club and players.

Get the fuq out now.

mort0089

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liv'pool,Adel Utd,Glenelg
wait, isn't this the rebuild that we wanted?

this is what rebuilds look like, sucking and sucking badly....or did people not realise that?
Rebuild needs to start at the top if you ask me. The toxic, incompetent, insular, fraudulent and pathetic ladmin has now filtered down to the playing group. They are bereft of all confidence and dare to take the game on. Nicks has his work cut out for him. Thanks Fagan, Roo and Chapman.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Its not about the rebuild Cap.

The ones ive mentioned have failed the club.

We are in a mess on field and complete failures off it.
this is a rebuild, 100% a rebuild.

we've traded players out for age and we aren't playing players are more experienced than the ones on the field.

This is a rebuild and its going to be of epic proportions.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Rebuild needs to start at the top if you ask me. The toxic, incompetent, insular, fraudulent and pathetic ladmin has now filtered down to the playing group. They are bereft of all confidence and dare to take the game on. Nicks has his work cut out for him. Thanks Fagan, Roo and Chapman.
There is that.

But there is also a lot of thanks to people who blatantly refused to pick younger players over the last 2 years, Chapman is going, others are gone.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

this is what rebuilds look like, sucking and sucking badly....or did people not realise that?

The people that drove us to here can still be held accountable. It's not game day performance that is at its lowest point. We can rebuild AND clear the board room.

mort0089

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

we've traded players out for age and we aren't playing players are more experienced than the ones on the field.

Then let’s do it properly, Fagan is a cancer and needs to be removed. He ruined the Brumbies and destroyed us.

Fagan, Roo and Chapman need to step down tonight! They won’t and will roll out the excuses and people will lap it up.

No our supporters prefer to just melt and sack everyone. And that’s all well and good when you have competent replacements - but who on earth would want to come to us right now?

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Unless you've been living under a rock this is about how we got here, the decisions along the way, what this club should have done without the need of a review to point it out........ but you clearly don't understand that.

Yeah it's a rebuild.

But rebuilds done right aren't like this.

You don't go into one with the worst coaching panel ever assembled.

They don't end in kicking 1 goal in 3 quarters against the 18th placed team of last year.

They don't lead to no perceptible game plan with players going backwards at pace.

Unless you are Melbourne under Mark Neeld.

The admin has to go

mort0089

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Yeah it's a rebuild.

They don't end in kicking 1 goal in 3 quarters against the 18th placed team of last year.

They don't lead to no perceptible game plan with players going backwards at pace.

The admin has to go
Exactly look at what has been allowed to happen under the Fagan regime.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The people that drove us to here can still be held accountable. It's not game day performance that is at its lowest point. We can rebuild AND clear the board room.
Chapman has already indicated he is gone.

That will be Burton, Pyke, Camporale, Chapman a crap load of senior players, all within 12 months.

There is a fair bit of turnover right there.

I'm all for improving the board once we identify Chapmans replacement, but this crusade for sacking everyone is looking more like a straw man because we can't cope with a rebuild we've been calling for.

What comes at the end of the year is important, especially coaching.

mort0089

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

That will be Burton, Pyke, Camporale, Chapman a crap load of senior players, all within 12 months.

I'm all for improving the board once we identify Chapmans replacement, but this crusade for sacking everyone is looking more like a straw man because we can't cope with a rebuild we've been calling for.
How would you rate the performance of Fagan, Roo and Chapman?

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Yeah it's a rebuild.

The admin has to go
can you point me out a rebuild that has seen the level of change we have seen in 12 months, that has gone any different to this?

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

What comes at the end of the year is important, especially coaching.

Fuqing lol.

Youre right we should sit here like performing seals and give the whole board who are complicit in this mess a great big fuqing clap.

can you point me out a rebuild that has seen the level of change we have seen in 12 months, that has gone any different to this?

Every rebuild has gone different to this.

Lower score kicked than ANY under Mark Neeld or Matthew Primus so far. Against the WORST team of the previous year.

It's a disgrace

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
How would you rate the performance of Fagan, Roo and Chapman?
I think Chapman has one well past his due date.

What are we comparing Fagan and Roo too?

I don't think Fagan has done, from the mens football team, that he said he as going to do. I dpn't know what resistance he has had to that though, so this year will tell.

Roo, I don't think he has the power that many on here would like to think he has. Its hard to tell what he does well or not because our only measure is the media.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Every rebuild has gone different to this.

Lower score kicked than ANY under Mark Neeld or Matthew Primus so far. Against the WORST team of the previous year.

It's a disgrace
3 games in and you are done with it?

maybe next time don't ask for something you clearly can't handle.

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

You mean the level of change that had to be pointed out to them by external people doing a review??.........because they were comatose and we were being told we didn't need a review.

The level of change was forced upon them.....do you know why??.......I'll give you a clue, they aren't good at what they're suppose to be doing?

3 games in and you are done with it?

maybe next time don't ask for something you clearly can't handle.

No. I can handle a genuine, proper rebuild just fine. Like in 2010 and 2011

What I am witnessing is one of the worst performances in AFL history, worse than rebuilds which categorically failed and lead to years of pain

Back