Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

You explained nothing. You listed various factors that impact a footy dept. You didn't explain how covid impacted us any more than any other club with regards to those factors. I eagerly await your actual explanation.
I provided you with what you asked, obvious things that wouldn't apply equally across clubs - I've done my job.

Its up to you now to provide your position as to why you think the impacts of COVID have had a linear impact across all 18 clubs and no club could be worse off than they otherwise may have been without COVID.

I look forward to your response.

Triggy still working his magic at the club

Neil Craig to come back as football director?

Sadly enough, he'd still be an upgrade on Roo.

Trust me, this is a diabolical cluster f%#k of an appointment. This is all about looking after each other’s business interests — not the footy club. The boys club continues. May as well add Mr Pyne to the table, just for shits and giggles.

Pyne is the only one listed I’d have any faith in - he wouldn’t tolerate the shitshow that out Board has presided over.

We are a disaster.

One of my friends who sits on multiple boards and is a big Crows fan is adamant that this succession planning, as well as the performance of the board, would not be tolerated in a properly regulated board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Champan making executive calls when he’s leaving so soon?

Because an outcome of the review of the football department that didnt include a review of the admin or board somehow found he was an elite operator..........even though the review didnt include a review of him or his position.

Just incase anyone missed it he's fuqing elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back