Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Three wins ans some promising youngsters don't excuse what has been done to my club. It is catastrophically shameful. The Chapman era has been one disaster after another. I still remember the master stroke of offering up the self sacrifice of 2 draft picks in an attempt to somehow soothe Demitriou over the Tippet bungle. He should have stayed as a banker. What an absolute laugh ! We have miles to go yet and it won't get better until he has gone.

Perhaps we should all go out each buy a wooden spoon and send it personally addressed to the AFC Attention : Rob Chapman.
Yes and No,
I personnal think that there should be a wooden spoon hanging above the player race or the change rooms saying NEVER again,
but Chapman also deserve one.

When do you think Chapmans replacemnet will be announced?

Will he call it out at the B&F? I reckon we need a bingo game for all of his cliches
He said on that Whately podcast that the new chair will be appointed in 2 board meetings time. I expect at the next board meeting this person comes along to observe and meet everyone and then at the next is formally appointed.

Are they monthly board meetings?

I don’t expect we’ll hear anything until that next board meeting at least.

He said on that Whately podcast that the new chair will be appointed in 2 board meetings time. I expect at the next board meeting this person comes along to observe and meet everyone and then at the next is formally appointed.

Are they monthly board meetings?

I don’t expect we’ll hear anything until that next board meeting at least.
Maybe, i still reckon he'll announce it at the BF to sign off the year.

Needs to thank himself and be thanked by others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started at 3 days per week, extended to full time and now sometimes 70 hours per week. Wonder if Eddie put in that time or Kochie from Sydney. Chapman is a cancer and the problem is that he'll have found an equivalent illness to bestow upon us.
I am surprised you didn't highlight this little gem

“The greatest legacy you can leave is putting someone in your chair who is better than you. Of this, I am 100 per cent comfortable.”

I've never heard anyone say that ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back