Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nigel Smart gone, another small step in the right direction.

Just need our pathetic excuse for a CEO to be sacked now. Prick has been in hiding since the 2019 AFLW flag.

Who? Didn't he tweet that he left a few days ago? That's the guy, right? Andrew Smart has lost his job. I think that's the CEO.

That said, who was the guy that bragged about forcing Justin Reid to trade for Bryce Gibbs regardless of cost? It was either that Andrew Smart guy or the less clever Nigel Fagan. Either way, between those 2 guns, we employ the literal dregs of the industry.

Just need our pathetic excuse for a CEO to be sacked now. Prick has been in hiding since the 2019 AFLW flag.

As I've said repeatedly - the cultural problems are fully ingrained in the AFC.

Until all of the useless pricks who have presided over the disaster of the last few years are gone, we will struggle to go anywhere.

There is no authority, no integrity and no accountability.

Fagan is the perfect example of this.

That said, who was the guy that bragged about forcing Justin Reid to trade for Bryce Gibbs regardless of cost? It was either that Andrew Smart guy or the less clever Nigel Fagan. Either way, between those 2 guns, we employ the literal dregs of the industry.

Fagan is the dregs of ANOTHER industry I'll have you know. We imported him because we liked his special breed of failure.

what a ******* muppet. They don't question Richmonds alternative investment because it was actually one with a revenue stream.

Believe it or not Nige if you make good decisions people are usually pretty ok with it.

but you wouldn't know because you've never made one.

Also blaming this on 'older Crows fans' is bullshit. I've been closely following esports since I was a teenager and I still thought it was a moronic decision.

what a ******* muppet. They don't question Richmonds alternative investment because it was actually one with a revenue stream.

Believe it or not Nige if you make good decisions people are usually pretty ok with it.

but you wouldn't know because you've never made one.

Also blaming this on 'older Crows fans' is bullshit. I've been closely following esports since I was a teenager and I still thought it was a moronic decision.

Was his final quote a dig at Roo and/or Fagan?

I guess Rooch had plenty of time to write those articles after taking a weeks absence from SEN for making sexually derogatory comments about a fellow employee live on air.

His continued employment by SEN, In Daily and Port Power just tells you all you need to know about those organisations.

"Touch of the Fumbles" takes on a whole new meaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was his final quote a dig at Roo and/or Fagan?
Off the field, there is a restructure and uncertainty from COVID. Some people know when it is time to go – some don’t. I’ve chosen this to be my time.”

I guess Rooch had plenty of time to write those articles after taking a weeks absence from SEN for making sexually derogatory comments about a fellow employee live on air.

His continued employment by SEN, In Daily and Port Power just tells you all you need to know about those organisations.

"Touch of the Fumbles" takes on a whole new meaning.
?

With the trade period now complete, our list management team’s attention has fallen squarely on the upcoming national draft. The coming weeks are critical to our rebuild strategy and we have some crucial decisions to make. Rest assured our recruiting staff have spent countless hours analysing talent across the country and come draft night will be well prepared to maximise our strong draft hand.

We wish Port Adelaide well

A. F.

At what stage does Olsen say enough is enough and asks Roo for his resignation.

Having a board member involved in this sort of behaviour is surely a bad look for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back