Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

By all reports, part of Kennett's role there to keep Clarkson in check
Can Jeff please piss off Clarko & send him our way...

Imagine if Clarkson got hold of the GWS list.

Can Jeff please piss off Clarko & send him our way...

Imagine if Clarkson got hold of the GWS list.
I was skeptical about Nick's when he was appointed and to some degree I still am. Yet seems to be some subtle changes happening.

I'm prepared to wait and see how this years draft/trade period pans out and off field appointments changes go.

I'm not in way shape or form excited by the idea of Thompson returning. NVB though is young and hasn't been near the club during the Burton's reign of terrorism. I'd be ok with him returning.

Watching the game against Geelong I remember the camera panning to Nicks in the box late in third or early in the fourth quarter. Geelong were or had gained ascendancy, but there was a passage of play that they caught Nick's smiling. For all I know someone behind might've cracked a dumb fart joke, but to me it looked like a bloke who was watching something he'd been training and was stoked about.

There does seem to be a degree of quiet confidence about some of the senior people around the club.

I was skeptical about Nick's when he was appointed and to some degree I still am. Yet seems to be some subtle changes happening.

I'm prepared to wait and see how this years draft/trade period pans out and off field appointments changes go.

I'm not in way shape or form excited by the idea of Thompson returning. NVB though is young and hasn't been near the club during the Burton's reign of terrorism. I'd be ok with him returning.

Watching the game against Geelong I remember the camera panning to Nicks in the box late in third or early in the fourth quarter. Geelong were or had gained ascendancy, but there was a passage of play that they caught Nick's smiling. For all I know someone behind might've cracked a dumb fart joke, but to me it looked like a bloke who was watching something he'd been training and was stoked about.

There does seem to be a degree of quiet confidence about some of the senior people around the club.
Not sure why they are confident.

Do they know that there is going to be cleanout of the board, management & the fitness department?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say “who smelt it dealt it” hence the bemused look.

There is that.

But there is also a lot of thanks to people who blatantly refused to pick younger players over the last 2 years, Chapman is going, others are gone.
Do you expect our drafting to improve with the same mob that have done a fairly poor job the last few years. The drop in performance seems to align with Hamish having a personal tragedy, which possibly has interfered with his performance of late.

Do you expect our drafting to improve with the same mob that have done a fairly poor job the last few years. The drop in performance seems to align with Hamish having a personal tragedy, which possibly has interfered with his performance of late.
Given it's our younger players playing well, it seems unfair to blame recruiting

More to the point, how do you expect our youngsters to develop with the current coaching panel.

We have far bigger issues at our club than drafting.

More to the point, how do you expect our youngsters to develop with the current coaching panel.

We have far bigger issues at our club than drafting.
Maybe. It’s hard to tell exactly what’s the issue. But coaching is another one and fitness level to.

Maybe. It’s hard to tell exactly what’s the issue. But coaching is another one and fitness level to.
Need to fix organisations top down. Ie. We need to replace...

Chairman
Half the board
CEO
Deputy CEO
Head of fitness

Get in decent coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back