Certified Legendary Thread Chapman, Roo, Fagan all of board must announce they will depart end of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Still, quiet satisfaction in knowing that I know and he knows that there's people that know.

Honestly, if people can point me in the direction of where I can get clips of some of this self contradicting s**t he's said I might waste an hour of my life putting together a mashup and putting it up on youtube so maybe we can draw some light to it.

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Honestly, if people can point me in the direction of where I can get clips of some of this self contradicting sh*t he's said I might waste an hour of my life putting together a mashup and putting it up on youtube so maybe we can draw some light to it.
I’ve looked for the time when he said he still expected to push for finals and won’t be happy if we don’t push for that. I think it was included in one of his 5AA interviews but not sure.

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
He’s an ass. I love this quote:

“At the start the fans probably struggled to understand, maybe we didn’t communicate it as clearly as we could have, but gee whiz, they have been rewarded.”

gee whiz we beat Carlton. Woop dee doo.
Wow, we've been rewarded.............. with 3 ******* wins? A wooden spoon? When's the parade?
What a clown, if this is his measure of success no wonder our ladder position is what it is

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
But you have to get found out by people that matter and we fans don't matter.

Those with the power to do anything either know and don't care or are fooled by his bs fast talk. Even the media don't call him on anything.
Can't believe kornes in particular isn't all over that quote. Would confirm the happy in mediocrity line he's been pushng

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Honestly, if people can point me in the direction of where I can get clips of some of this self contradicting sh*t he's said I might waste an hour of my life putting together a mashup and putting it up on youtube so maybe we can draw some light to it.

If you find his “5% of the brain” quote, just put that on loop. That tells you all you need to know about him.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow, we've been rewarded.............. with 3 ******* wins? A wooden spoon? When's the parade?
What a clown, if this is his measure of success no wonder our ladder position is what it is
Let me be clear about this Chappy.

A wooden spoon is only justified by a premiership shortly after. Then, you can geewizz til your hearts content.

Until then, this shitshow of a season is a stain on all at the club.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
So Chapman has selected his replacement and Rowe reckons its Jamie McPhee, another banker who recently resigned as CEO of ME Bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
So Chapman has selected his replacement and Rowe reckons its Jamie McPhee, another banker who recently resigned as CEO of ME Bank.

He really does believe that it's his position to replace and no input is required. The grab I heard, he was almost aggressive. Couple of interesting points. First, he says meets skill set, time available but then says the successor is from a shallow pool. What an effwit. Second, Bicks then butts in on Rowe saying that it's not only his choice, there's a committee. I wonder if there's factions formed around this and Bicks has some inside info. I honestly can't believe how Chappy has made the club's search for a new chairman all about himself. He's a clueless muppet.

and forgot, this McPhee guy apparently a Carlton tragic.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
For some reason I thought people selected to the board had to be financial members of the club, and possibly for number of years (2 perhaps)?

Definitely true for the member elect positions. Would be funny if it's the same for the appointed and Chappy's missed this minor detail and it gets called out.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
He really does believe that it's his position to replace and no input is required. The grab I heard, he was almost aggressive. Couple of interesting points. First, he says meets skill set, time available but then says the successor is from a shallow pool. What an effwit. Second, Bicks then butts in on Rowe saying that it's not only his choice, there's a committee. I wonder if there's factions formed around this and Bicks has some inside info. I honestly can't believe how Chappy has made the club's search for a new chairman all about himself. He's a clueless muppet.

and forgot, this McPhee guy apparently a Carlton tragic.
Yeah it's unbelievable that after all he's done to the club Chapman then hand picks his successor.

Another banker run out of Sydney too. Cut from the same cloth.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just the idea of the Chairman being a “fanatical” supporter of another club should be an immediate no.

Chapman is going to leave us one final turd, the count.

I'm not saying that a non-crows supporter couldn't be a good chairperson. What concerns me is that if it's a 3 day per week, unpaid gig and you're not a crows fan, I really can't trust your motivation at all. Especially considering it turns out that you're Chappy's hand picked man/woman.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah it's unbelievable that after all he's done to the club Chapman then hand picks his successor.

Another banker run out of Sydney too. Cut from the same cloth.

When he lists his achievements, it'll be something as mundane as most 200 game milestones over the decade. He'll be grinding for things to list as achievements.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just the idea of the Chairman being a “fanatical” supporter of another club should be an immediate no.

Chapman is going to leave us one final turd, the count.

Something worth considering, there's a poster around here who worked with or knew Chappy from the biz that said he wasn't interested in AFL at all. Chappy selecting a similar type makes sense, because as he no doubt believes, he couldn't give a s**t about AFL or the AFC and he was an amazeballs chairman.

Back