Universal Love Charles Cameron Appreciation Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

So is there anyone else that thinks we need to push Charlie into the midfield next year? If he can get 20 disposals a game on a wing it will be very damaging. Is he the outside runner we're looking for?

And is the pursuit of Menzel in order to allow us to release him from the forward line?

Would definitely like to see his midfield game be developed in the coming season.

Just give him small 5-10 minute burst on the wings every now and then to mix it up and get him in the game more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will see something special in the finals this year from 23. His clutch goal vs the dogs last year was the entree. Looking forward tothe main meal

Made me laugh during the preseason our mates across the road were bagging him and how he would be found out and wouldn't keep his place in the team with Milera.

The guy is a weapon and personifies team. The work he puts in has to lift his teammates.

That's what I'm loving about our team at the moment is how much they all put in. I reckon we've got to thank Walshy for that.

I like how he is currently being used in the forward line and in the middle. Often playing as the extra man running into the centre square. Like his attack on the footy. He seems so close to having a really special game. I for one hope it's soon.

Made me laugh during the preseason our mates across the road were bagging him and how he would be found out and wouldn't keep his place in the team with Milera.

The guy is a weapon and personifies team. The work he puts in has to lift his teammates.

That's what I'm loving about our team at the moment is how much they all put in. I reckon we've got to thank Walshy for that.

From memory, a number of Star Wars fans were saying the same thing on this forum.

Nothing but faith in Sir Charles.

I hope people don't get pissed off if he doesn't turn into Andrew McLeod. I just hope they don't turn on him if he doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations.

He's not and he never will be but he has similar traits.

Let him be Charlie and only Charlie.

Astuteness from you? Everyone really IS putting in ;)

I hope people don't get pissed off if he doesn't turn into Andrew McLeod. I just hope they don't turn on him if he doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations.

He's not and he never will be but he has similar traits.

Let him be Charlie and only Charlie.
Roo and Mcleod - I'd bet money we'd never see their like again. So good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back