News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone name a first round draft pick who didn't work out at the club he was drafted to but did at the one he was then traded to?
Toumpas?

Can anyone name a first round draft pick who didn't work out at the club he was drafted to but did at the one he was then traded to?
[edit] By "didn't work out" I mean looked a bust, not like say Gunston who wanted to go home early or Lynch who just couldn't get into a top side. (although I guess with Lynch there is a case to make)
The whole Carlton team?

[edit] By "didn't work out" I mean looked a bust, not like say Gunston who wanted to go home early or Lynch who just couldn't get into a top side. (although I guess with Lynch there is a case to make)
Impey (Bookmark)

Right now one has done a good apprenticeship in the SANFL, the other has managed to show he's talented but huge question marks on work rate and desire, and no one is having a long term career without them.

I'd much rather Doedee.

Doedee doesn’t have a goofy Port Adelaide beard either.

He refused to talk at the day after GF function even when the crowd was chanting his name. Could tell something was up then.

He really should turn up tonight however considering he's contracted.

When he was doing bunny ears behind the people talking, and playing games with the cameraman, the day after we embarrassed ourselves on the biggest stage? Then refused to have a chat when Doro drew attention to it and him. I love Charlie, but that pissed me off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any chance you could finish one of your posts with what you've got to say without being asked in follow up posts?

Went to the politician's university of saying something while actually saying nothing.

At least the horse led us to believe we were landing an AFL dream team of players.

When he was doing bunny ears behind the people talking, and playing games with the cameraman, the day after we embarrassed ourselves on the biggest stage? Then refused to have a chat when Doro drew attention to it and him. I love Charlie, but that pissed me off
Yep , that’s the one. He drew the attention to himself, then refused to speak even when they chanted for him and waited.. and waited.. and waited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back