News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

No, his manager has said it. Not Charlie. Until I hear those words uttered from his mouth I will continue to believe he's being manipulated by people that are supposed to be looking out for his best interests (not theirs).
I admire that you always seem to look for the good in people Jen, but you do come across as very naive at times.

Charlie is not a victim here

Pretty much how I see it. She may be a Brisbane local and wants to go home. But if the Brians are offering him more coin it feels like she wants Charlie to cash in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I admire that you always seem to look for the good in people Jen, but you do come across as very naive at times.

Charlie is not a victim here
Charlie is still a very young, very naive man - who still goes around to Eddie's for dinner two nights a week! He is clearly very easily led and knowing how much he loves Eddie (and vice versa) and how he responds to Tex on field... there's no way that young man says what his manager has said he's said this week. I'm sorry... maybe I am naive... but I don't think he'd do that.

As a partner who asked her partner to go back home (after 5 years OS), I really think you are being unfair to Charlie's partner. There absolutely could be genuine reasons for her to want/need to go back home. And please, stop automatically assuming that women with football players are gold diggers. It's just so ******* demeaning.

what I would love to see is us get pick 12 from Brisbane (ports pick ), we pick up a gun in the draft and get Motlop. Almost as good as winning GF (almost). The Port board would explode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie is still a very young, very naive man - who still goes around to Eddie's for dinner two nights a week! He is clearly very easily led and knowing how much he loves Eddie (and vice versa) and how he responds to Tex on field... there's no way that young man says what his manager has said he's said this week. I'm sorry... maybe I am naive... but I don't think he'd do that.
Yeah Tex and Eddie are great but so is an extra 400k per year and partying with your high school mates

We'll take 18 if it's the final minute of trade week. Just making them squirm and see if they pitch 12.

Yeah, I'd be happy with that.

Who knows it could end up being much more beneficial, with Brisbane blinking.

One thing I learnt over the Essendon saga and then Kane Cornes talking about how the players rely on the club so much is how immature AFL footballers seem to be.

I can almost understand why they need so much help post retirement. At the age of 30 they still seem to be 18 in terms if real life responsibilities and the "outside world".

Probably a big reason why so many go into the media or coaching as they are then still in that bubble.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Considering his good mate Jerka knew nothing, I suspect your judgement of Charlie may be a little generous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back