Official Club Stuff Charles Sutton Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Griff, you absolute superstar. And Libba what a rise from last year. And Minno just proved all the doubters from a few years ago wrong and has turned into a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Griff. Deserving winner.

CHARLES SUTTON MEDAL
1. Ryan Griffen 273 votes
2. Tom Liberatore 242
3. Will Minson 184
4. Robert Murphy 176
5. Dale Morris 166
6. Luke Dahlhaus 151
7. Adam Cooney 144
8. Daniel Giansiracusa 134
9. Jordan Roughead 88
10. Mitch Wallis 82

Some good results there, Morris on the comeback to finish top 5 is a fantastic result, Roughead in top 10 despite fact he apparently isn't a full back, and Wallis on back of just a good last third of season.

CHARLES SUTTON MEDAL
1. Ryan Griffen 273 votes
2. Tom Liberatore 242
3. Will Minson 184
4. Robert Murphy 176
5. Dale Morris 166
6. Luke Dahlhaus 151
7. Adam Cooney 144
8. Daniel Giansiracusa 134
9. Jordan Roughead 88
10. Mitch Wallis 82

Good to see 4 pups in the top 10 (Libba, Dahl, Roughead, Wallis).

Thank god for you guys coz twitter person (Western Bulldogs employee) has obviously had a very long year, a very big B&F and has given up twittering!!!!

There were a couple blokes running through the votes on stage from round 17. Maybe one of tose lads normally does he twitter. I think they may have been pro oted from within

There were a couple blokes running through the votes on stage from round 17. Maybe one of tose lads normally does he twitter. I think they may have been pro oted from within

The boyish looking one on the left is Tom Nickson

Maccas speech was a highlight. I recommend looking it up. When he was talking about kicking efficiency and saying that he noticed when we kicked it to opponents, and that he told the players to look for the players wearing red, white and blue, I think everyone in the room empathized with him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back