3. Will Minson 184 22
4. Robert Murphy 176 19
5. Dale Morris 166 22
6. Luke Dahlhaus 151 22
7. Adam Cooney 144 19
8. Daniel Giansiracusa 134 20
9. Jordan Roughead 88 22
10. Mitch Wallis 82 18
Boyd a very noticeable absentee from this list. Not in the Ching top 10 either. Of course he only played 13 games which wouldn't have helped his chances.

On that topic... the Sutton Medal seems slightly tilted in favour of those who played lots of games - see games played in red above. I guess that makes sense if they are giving out votes to lots of players each game (not just 3-2-1). If you're any good as a footy player, the more games you play the more votes you will get, even if you were not in the best 5 or 6 on the day.

Anyway, it usually comes up with a very worthy winner and no-one could argue with Griffen as club B&F.

Thanks for the reports from the event guys.:thumbsu:

Boyd a very noticeable absentee from this list. Not in the Ching top 10 either. Of course he only played 13 games which wouldn't have helped his chances.

On that topic... the Sutton Medal seems slightly tilted in favour of those who played lots of games - see games played in red above. I guess that makes sense if they are giving out votes to lots of players each game (not just 3-2-1). If you're any good as a footy player, the more games you play the more votes you will get, even if you were not in the best 5 or 6 on the day.

Anyway, it usually comes up with a very worthy winner and no-one could argue with Griffen as club B&F.

Thanks for the reports from the event guys.:thumbsu:

Interestingly Dahlhaus came 4th last year from 17 games and 6th this year from 22 games.

Fantastic to see Dale Morris in the top 5, Great effort from Bob to get 4th from 19 games too.

Sounds like a great night.
Did they present grassman75 his Pieman award? I didn't see him and his WAG on the red carpet.

Reports are he was banned from attending due to a mad pie monday incident.......it seems his username has meaning and substances may have been used and he is now under investigation with the real possibility of being stripped of his pie

How cool. Libba Snr is my favourite dogs player of all time.

He was in the Social Club after the game on Sunday too. With his mum (Tom's gran/nonna) by the look of it & a few friends & family. Good to see him there with the supporters.

Interestingly Dahlhaus came 4th last year from 17 games and 6th this year from 22 games.

Fantastic to see Dale Morris in the top 5, Great effort from Bob to get 4th from 19 games too.

The only person I'm disappointed in not being in the top 10 is Picken - I would rate him above Wallis - don't get me wrong, I like Wallis I just think Picken is really underrated as far as the hard yakka he puts in.

He was in the Social Club after the game on Sunday too. With his mum (Tom's gran/nonna) by the look of it & a few friends & family. Good to see him there with the supporters.

Tony sponsors JJ so is in the sponsors room every gameday as well.

Good mix of youth and senior experience in that top ten... but again, that 23 - 26 age bracket is damning...

My mum said she saw Libba SNR's mum at a match once. When Tony got the ball - his mama yelled out " That's My Boy Tony" in a thick accent. She was obviously so proud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG just read Boydie's speech, I'm tearing up for some reason :oops:. Would love Crossy to go on to fitness coaching once he retires, and come back to the Kennel.

This must be the most keenly felt departure from the club since Granty retired.

Where did you read Boyd's speech?

Boyd's speech, very good.

ant_mike_prudden1.jpg

BigFooty Mods Ant_ & Mike__ with Josh Prudden at the Charles Sutton presentation night pre-drinks

BigFooty Mods Ant_ & Mike__ with Josh Prudden at the Charles Sutton presentation night pre-drinks
It must have been an honour to be rubbing shoulders and having a drink with a future triple Sutton medallist, four time premiership player, Brownlow medallist and dual Norm Smith medallist.
Unleash the Prud!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back