MVP Charles Sutton Medal 2014 - Who do you think will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I've heard a few figures speak of Libba, Dahl and Roughie leading the charge for the other boys.

Can anyone who attended elaborate on this, did anyone say anything about it? timtamWB, candymanwb, Ant_, Mike__, Dogs_r_barking?

Hey not quite sure what you mean by lead the charge, in terms of votes? Not sure. But Gia did say in his speech that Dahl, Roughy and Libba step up and help Griff and the younger guys lead next year.

Also, I've heard a few figures speak of Libba, Dahl and Roughie leading the charge for the other boys.

Can anyone who attended elaborate on this, did anyone say anything about it? timtamWB, candymanwb, Ant_, Mike__, Dogs_r_barking?

Hey not quite sure what you mean by lead the charge, in terms of votes? Not sure. But Gia did say in his speech that Dahl, Roughy and Libba step up and help Griff and the younger guys lead next year.

Not so much in terms of votes, have just heard in a couple of speeches now that that trio in particular have to step up and help out Griff. Fills me with confidence that they're putting that trust in the 22-23 year olds :) Just wondered why he picked them out.

Not so much in terms of votes, have just heard in a couple of speeches now that that trio in particular have to step up and help out Griff. Fills me with confidence that they're putting that trust in the 22-23 year olds :) Just wondered why he picked them out.
Roughy is obvious, been a natural leader since day one. Libba probably because he's our 2nd best/best player in the engine room, depending on how you rate him against Griffen. Not sure where Dahl fits in though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back