Charles Sutton Medal 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel had a very good year, was saying he was top 5 most of the year so not overly surprised about that. English not in the top 6 is wild though, I’d have probably Bont, Libba, English, Red, Jones, CD in that order.

Huge for Red though, well deserved he had a great year.

Daniel had a very good year, was saying he was top 5 most of the year so not overly surprised about that. English not in the top 6 is wild though, I’d have probably Bont, Libba, English, Red, Jones, CD in that order.

Huge for Red though, well deserved he had a great year.
CD was very patchy had some great games and some stinkers should've been Bont daylight Libba/English daylight Red/Jones

English being All Australian was both a reflection of his season, and the fact the rucks this year didn’t have as much impact as previous seasons. Richards had a better season, very well deserved 3rd place, and the rightful top 3

Cheeky shot at Lachie Neale from BEvo hahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD was very patchy had some great games and some stinkers should've been Bont daylight Libba/English daylight Red/Jones
He was pretty consistent, which bodes well for the BnF. I don’t like him in the midfield but there’s no doubt he played some of the best footy he’s played this year since his Bnf year, dunno where he best fits in the modern game though

it is time for a Libba Speech

How good is Libba I hope we don’t take him for granted.

What are footballer he is tough, skilled, determined and is a footballers footballer.

For a guy who has had question marks on his body and one or two year contracts for a long time he has been so consistent and so good.

I have said this before but going yo the football when Libba retires will not be the same.

Cheers Libba you jet

Took until the last few seconds of the broadcast to hear much. Was very quiet the whole night, that you could barely make out much of what was being said. Then the MC screams into the mic in the final few seconds and blew my ear drums out. Where was that volume all night haha?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back