07, 09, 11
Feb 16, 2007
On Top Of The World
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Syd FC, Pelicans, Saints
Who would you pick?

Stanley and Crameri will probably not get up.
Cockatoo is line ball you'd think.

Hawkins, Menzel and Parfitt is 3 players. Need 6 + an I/C bench forward option.
If I were to choose based on JLT and the need for a small forward, then Jones or Fogarty. I thought Fogarty was stiff to miss JLT 2 and he's pressure is second to none.

As for the rest ... no idea at this stage given I don't know who we have available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catswhiskers

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2006
Far North East
AFL Club
Geelong
Fogarty or Miers should debut before him only because our forward 50 pressure is poor. But Constable seems a good prospect.
Its an interesting question. if Dangerfield is out and they want to play Ablett forward and Selwood back further. Then there is a small opening for Constable.

Being Geelong though I think they will probably be conservative and play both guns mainly midfield,closing that hole.

I can't see Fog or Miers getting a start while Kelly, Menegola, Gregson , Parsons, Cockatoo, Parfitt are available. I like JJ also but he still has few things to get on top of (e.g. keeping his feet in a contest) but even he has probably earn't his chance before Fogarty or Miers at this stage.

For what its worth Constable was listed at $26 for Rising Star much better than the other kids we have. Next best are Fogarty, Miers and Z Guthrie at $51. Do they know something?

Top Bottom