Universal Love Charlie ‘Chook’ Constable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of them were top 10 in the b&f
And Parfitt finished 12th, 10 votes behind Miers in 10th - but we need to remember that Parfitt only played the 18 games

So with the players best 20 games counted, he gave a 2 game headstart to others

Is Constable like Bartel?
Angry at not playing enough games in the seniors early in career.

Private School boy, who maybe has had things too easy in school football. Trains hard, but lacks x factor.

True.

But when I get tagged about certain players, and those remarks turn out to be 100% wrong, I'm going to give it back just as hard with zero apologies.
No one expects apologies. Our assessments/opinions can be wide of the mark and often are. Even the so-called experts often get it wrong.

Is Constable like Bartel?
Angry at not playing enough games in the seniors early in career.

Private School boy, who maybe has had things too easy in school football. Trains hard, but lacks x factor.

I think Bartel had x factor.
He was one of the most brilliant marking midfielders in the game.

Constable will be a good player if he gets a crack at it. Watching him this year, he seems to lack a bit of creativity when he gets the ball. The other thing is he's a big unit. About 6ft'3 and very much the prototypical size for a midfielder these days. Shame the coaches could not find a way to give him a small batch of games just to see what he has.

Constable will be a good player if he gets a crack at it. Watching him this year, he seems to lack a bit of creativity when he gets the ball. The other thing is he's a big unit. About 6ft'3 and very much the prototypical size for a midfielder these days. Shame the coaches could not find a way to give him a small batch of games just to see what he has.

Still haven't really seen enough to judge properly. Seemed to have no issue finding it which is good.

There will be opportunities coming though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move on Jack Steven and keep Constable please

Considering how little interest has been shown in Constable we may have no option

But he's won heaps of best & fairests.

What l already know he has us an average of 21 possessions from the get go, bet that rises if he gets game continuity in the future and also puts on size.

So he's told the club that if an offer comes up elsewhere he's happy to move.
* wells said it on 3aw at 6:30 ish

If an offer comes up in Victoria..? I think StKilda seemed to have moved past him now. Could we see another trade abomination and him heading to Waverley?
If North liked him it would probably simplify things.

I am hoping that our clubs can come up with a trade between Higgins and Constable, In all honestly what do you all think would be a fair deal. Straight swap, draft pick swaps etc. Higgins has at least another 2 years of great footy in him as he keeps himself so fit and focused. I really dont want to lose him but I guess its going to happen. He will be a great get for your team. Another A grader in a already very good side. Congrats on your year by the way, I was hoping you would have beaten the Tiges.Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back