Roast Charlie Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Last 10 weeks his input has mainly been defensive forward. If we were going to twist we should have done it earlier with Menzel. Now we stick. Knight has also dropped off his input since the cats game. Eddie quiet except for a couple of weeks. We dont go into the finals without our worries but best 22 is set now. Cross your fingers time.

As a small forward he is still paid to kick the goal when he has ball in hand

My concern is he is not generating.or converting enough opportunities

My biggest concern is his body language, hel is playing however does not look a part of the team.

Last edited:

He was our best player in last years final loss to Sydney. I think he is a finals player.

While inconsistent, his good is very good. He has shown his best form in bursts, both bursts within games and also runs of very good games.

I'm backing him in to turn around his form and create some match winning moments in the finals.

finals player ....

Gee he was great tonight, really happy for him to find that form and a credit to the AFC for backing him in week after week despite his shocking disposal efficiency. Not surprised though, his ceiling is enormous as we saw last year against Sydney and now against the kittens, let's see him back it up for one more week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if he does go to Brisbane, then now we can ask for their first pick next season right...

It's not a matter of "if he leaves".
He's contracted, with no good reason whatsoever to leave. AFC must play hardball and hold him to his contract. He didn't look like someone who wanted to leave tonight, and neither did Lever. Smiles and high-fives all round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back