Toast Charlie Curnow signs on until 2029!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Curnow has signed a huge six-year deal to stay at Carlton.

The superstar forward, who has bounced spectacularly back to form this season after two years of injury hell, has re-committed to the Blues until at least the end of 2029.

It is a significant signing for Michael Voss’ Carlton given Curnow was due to become a free agent next year when his current contract expires and with rival clubs already circling

Huge call given his injury history, but if he can stay fit and play like he has in 2022..... phwooaaaarrrrr. Seven more years of football ecstasy!!!

1660865096964.png

“It means so much to me to represent our guernsey. To wear that Navy Blue means we belong to something really special: there is no football club like ours, no fanbase as passionate as ours and it is a privilege to represent Carlton each and every time I’m out there.”

You know when he says this that he is being absolutely genuine and not just giving us the lines marketing gave him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very big deal for the club to re-sign him early and for a long term deal! Would love to know the dollar amount. Always seems so weird that we aren't privy to the details like we are in many other sports!

Look forward to seeing a whole lot of Carlton names next to the Coleman Medal in the records book over the next 5-8 years :D

Yes :crown: Charles :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

-Web-1-.jpg
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

“It means so much to me to represent our guernsey. To wear that Navy Blue means we belong to something really special: there is no football club like ours, no fanbase as passionate as ours and it is a privilege to represent Carlton each and every time I’m out there.”

TDK and Harry end of next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I did hear end of next year for TDK a few months ago but wasn’t sure as Sam Edmund wrote this today.

”Curnow’s key forward partner Harry McKay is also out of contract and due to qualify for free agency next year, while young ruckman Tom De Koning has a contract that expires at the end of this season.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back