Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the great man having a surf today. Looks in great nick albeit with a wetsuit on.

Can't he just bloody sit at home in cotton wool & not do this sort of stuff.. I mean haven't us Carlton supporters been through enough already?????????? How about he thinks about us 1st for a change?????

Can't he just bloody sit at home in cotton wool & not do this sort of stuff.. I mean haven't us Carlton supporters been through enough already?????????? How about he thinks about us 1st for a change?????
This. FFS......

We need to organise a charlie-sitter roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're all keen to have him back as soon as he's fit, but...

He was described as being pretty rusty. Moved well, but rusty.
And then he says he wants to play in his brother's 200th.

If we're all about integrity of selection, etc, then the message needs to be that he has to earn his spot as well.
Regardless of his fitness, 2 years is a lot of rust, especially for a player who's played less than 60 games.
Hmmm I'd take a rusty Charlie over a lot that played on the weekend.

Yet it has amounted to sweet FA.. In thepast we have waited back expecting the superstar name to carry the rest of the underwhelming midfield when really we needed a good mix that complement each other... On paper with a midfield of Kruezar, Gibbs, Murphy, Judd we should have been winning flags, but never got close because they didnt work as a unit.
Before the start of the year cripps said in an interview " think I'll just be giving it to Walshy and letting him run "" I actually thought great he going back to what he good at -- but he still want to run himself .. when he comes back let's hope he make space for Dow or dishes it of doing what he is elite at ..
we were very unlucky with Murphy kruezer Gibbs Judd -- add fev and Waite --- how many games they play together ..
Now we need weitering Mackay cripps Walsh curnow TDK to play enough games together to create a winning team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back