Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Davey33

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Cant believe it's taken so long. Unbelievable how these guys are payed hundreds of thousands dollars to play some footy and there's all these conditions about how and when he can play.
Most of his injuries were off the field!
Snowflakes!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chookaradley

Club Legend
May 2, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Needs another lower pressure game at close to full minutes which he would get in the VFL this week, potential disaster written all over it playing in the seniors this week.

Sorry, I cannot get behind this if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It sounds like the club has been ultra cautious. Hes been ready for a while and the club has held him back.

gab213

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Coburg VFL
Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. The way the Club's travelling at the moment it'd cop the whacks from people here no matter which way it went on anything.

Davey33

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Needs another lower pressure game at close to full minutes which he would get in the VFL this week, potential disaster written all over it playing in the seniors this week.

Sorry, I cannot get behind this if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
With your screen name I am not surprised.

Bradschi

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Liverpool
Cant believe it's taken so long. Unbelievable how these guys are payed hundreds of thousands dollars to play some footy and there's all these conditions about how and when he can play.
Most of his injuries were off the field!
amazing the copouts these days
Yes it's called being sensible and ticking off requirements for the body to adjust to game conditions, there is a reason every football club has a sports performance department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad