Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

11.05 Sunday...........you get there at 11.10 he might already be on a stretcher.............don't you lot judge me, it was funny in my head.............

Last edited:
Has Charlie ever played a game with Sam Walsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11.05 Sunday...........you get there at 11.10 he might already be on a stretcher.............don't you lot judge me, it was funny in my head.............

You will be judged and you will like it!

business-woman-holding-red-card-and-blowing-a-whistle-picture-id1167595391

Even if he kicks 6 on return I'd still be cautious.

Without any stats to back this up, it seems to me that quite often players return to footy after a long lay off and bolt out of the blocks, look a million bucks, only to taper off quickly for the next few games. He's an athletic beast but he's human, and I'm sure the fitness staff will still manage him accordingly.
after what he has been through i hope only a few half games,he had an unusual injury and has a troubled background with injuries,so half games etc...he does look out of condition anyway

plenty of time......with luck maybe an Afl appearance at seasons end

Once he can play 75% - 80% game time he should play seniors regardless of form (within reason).

Marginally less chance of getting injured there.

With COVID seemingly set to * s**t up in Victoria, Charlie Curnow might never play another game of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back