Charlie Curnow - The Return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno..
I'm nervous... Why bring him back this week? These are dead games...

Give him another couple of weeks in the VFL or scratch matches and bring him in for the last couple of games...
Reeks of trying to change the narrative..
Charlie’s been banging down the door telling Teague he is ready to play.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Ed Curnow say in his press conference before his 200th game last week that Charlie was really keen to play against North but he is more likely to come in for rd 20.

What round is it this week?

That doesn't in any way relate to my previous post.

There are a huge range of factors that make this return a little nervy. Maybe he will be fine and get through unscathed. If he reinjures himself... with all of those factors lining up (and I probably should have added this being a Friday night national TV game that will probably be a 60pt belting...). I honestly don't know what the fallout could or should be but it will not be pretty...

That's no way to speak of the mighty Maribyrnong River thy.
You utter nonce! Like I'd disrespect that mighty waterway! Read my info, it's the putrid gutter that is Elwood Canal these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You utter nonce! Like I'd disrespect that mighty waterway! Read my info, it's the putrid gutter that is Elwood Canal these days.
You are close two great establishments; Meatsmith in St Kilda, little pricey but the best sausages in Melbourne.
Baker Bleu, incredibly great bread, often sell out by 11am, worth the drive from where you are (10 mins).

Now you know what drives me in life, please keep it to yourself

Was actually a little annoyed with Ross Lyon on Footy Classified last night.

Never heard a commentator who has absolutely no knowledge about a footballers injury, rehab, state of mind etc pass judgement about whether a club should be bringing a player back.

Actually have always thought of him (despite him trying to reinvent himself in the media as a goofy old uncle) as fairly self absorbed.

For those who are willing to overlook the way he stitched up the saints, and his indiscretions to female staff at freo, and want him as our coach, be careful what you wish for. There are better options available.

Sounds right.
Except for the part where he repeatedly got injured off the field.
Right, and injuries come from instability and movements. After multiple injuries nothing wrong with being careful.
Being reckless is why injuries keep occurring.
Not that hard to comprehend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back