Rumour Charlie Dixon Facebook Rumor

Remove this Banner Ad

How has Koch undermined Hinkley? How does GC chasing Hinkley equal him wanting out? And the only similarities between Koch and Eddie are their media profile. Really the only thing you got right is that we just lost a sponsor but that has more to do with their change of ownership than their relatively successful relationship with us
Who did you lose? Haven't heard anything that's all

How has Koch undermined Hinkley? How does GC chasing Hinkley equal him wanting out? And the only similarities between Koch and Eddie are their media profile. Really the only thing you got right is that we just lost a sponsor but that has more to do with their change of ownership than their relatively successful relationship with us

Hinkley said he was proud of the players. Koch said they should get out because they were happy just being AFL players. Koch is a lightweight who uses Port to puff up his own ego. He's a nothing President who is all smoke and mirrors.

Hinkley said he was proud of the players. Koch said they should get out because they were happy just being AFL players. Koch is a lightweight who uses Port to puff up his own ego. He's a nothing President who is all smoke and mirrors.
alright mate

Undermined his coach on more than one occasion. Now to the point where Hinkley wants out. Koch is clueless about football and is nothing more than a fluffy lighter version of Maguire. He'd better get on with finding another sponsor as another one has decided to drop your s**t truck club.
Undermined? After a s**t 2 years and pathetic first week exit, he said exactly what the majority of supporters were thinking. Dont worry yourself about us finding sponsors. Thanks to Kochy we don't seem to have an issue with that. s**t truck club, right on one thing, a football club. Not some pathetic franchise. How's comrade customer manager fagan going? Haven't heard whinging about opposition supporters making to much noise lately.

Undermined? After a s**t 2 years and pathetic first week exit, he said exactly what the majority of supporters were thinking. Dont worry yourself about us finding sponsors. Thanks to Kochy we don't seem to have an issue with that. s**t truck club, right on one thing, a football club. Not some pathetic franchise. How's comrade customer manager fagan going? Haven't heard whinging about opposition supporters making to much noise lately.

On edge today mate? You guys love the customer thing don't you, but here's a little quote from Koch for you that I'm sure you'll enjoy:

“Our product is entertainment – we had to establish our value as a product and needed the people on board who could help build and support a team of players who played hard, entertaining football.The venue essentially provides new packaging for our product – the customer experience of watching a game,” Here's the link for you. I mean as a customer, I'm sure you'll appreciate it. https://business.nab.com.au/how-david-koch-turned-the-power-back-on-7939/

Koch is a stain on football. Just another self serving ego tripper who is all about building his own importance. And if you think Port Adelaide is any different to any current AFL club as a franchise, then you're deluded. You sold out on that in 1996.

On edge today mate? You guys love the customer thing don't you, but here's a little quote from Koch for you that I'm sure you'll enjoy:

“Our product is entertainment – we had to establish our value as a product and needed the people on board who could help build and support a team of players who played hard, entertaining football.The venue essentially provides new packaging for our product – the customer experience of watching a game,” Here's the link for you. I mean as a customer, I'm sure you'll appreciate it. https://business.nab.com.au/how-david-koch-turned-the-power-back-on-7939/

Koch is a stain on football. Just another self serving ego tripper who is all about building his own importance. And if you think Port Adelaide is any different to any current AFL club as a franchise, then you're deluded. You sold out on that in 1996.
Imagine using business terminology in a business magazine so businessmen reading it can relate. Oh the shock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think business people don't understand normal terminology? Jeez I wonder how they can hold a conversation in a pub without translators present.
Koch was clearly trying to show the similarities football clubs can have with businesses. In a business magazine. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

Koch was clearly trying to show the similarities football clubs can have with businesses. In a business magazine. I'm not surprised you don't understand.

I'm surprised that you don't understand that he used the word "customer", the very thing you try to hold to us. You're an AFL franchise now like every other club. All the 1870, One Club, The Creed stuff is completely irrelevant except when it comes to marketing such as "Live The Creed".

I'm surprised that you don't understand that he used the word "customer", the very thing you try to hold to us. You're an AFL franchise now like every other club. All the 1870, One Club, The Creed stuff is completely irrelevant except when it comes to marketing such as "Live The Creed".
Ok mayte whatever helps you sleep at night

Nah not at all mate. Hinkley's had 5 years at the club. Not fussed at all.

You've made your mind up so be it.
So no thoughts on the customer experience? Thought not.
no thoughts, because remind how your club was formed? Wasn't it a franchise made up of heap of clubs. Your ignorance is delicious though. Not sure of anything bad happening in 1996. I do know that Port Adelaide progressed from playing in a state league to also having a team in a national league. One club I think? But you wouldn't know because again, you support a franchise.

Your a flog , that's why you don't get it.

Another to the blocked flogs list.

I have no idea who you are, never seen you before. So block away Pufferfish. Do you need some help on how to spell 'charcoal'?

I have no idea who you are, never seen you before. So block away Cow. Do you need some help how to spell " Pirates Piss"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back