Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Now all official on the Suns website. Awesome work big fella!

Original Sun extends contract.

I don't think it's any secret that I have a bit of a crush on him, so I'm very excited to see how he'll come out with another pre-season in him.

End of 2015 season is when he runs out till.

I believe he re-signed about midweek. Gee, the perfect time to announce it is after a win like that. ;)

Hawks allegly offered him a 1mil contract over 3 years, but he wants to stay a 1 club player, playing his career out at GC.

He claimed to have an 'alright' pre-season last year. How much will he improve if he has a good one? :eek:

This really is one of the best signings going forward , so proud of the big fella last night and rapt to have him for another 3 years , top bloke who really loves this club , great signing.

I believe he re-signed about midweek. Gee, the perfect time to announce it is after a win like that. ;)

Hawks allegly offered him a 1mil contract over 3 years, but he wants to stay a 1 club player, playing his career out at GC.

He claimed to have an 'alright' pre-season last year. How much will he improve if he has a good one? :eek:
Sorry, I can't believe that. I mean how would we fit Gunston, Roughead, Buddy and Dixon in the same forward line? To tall, wouldn't work.

Sorry, I can't believe that. I mean how would we fit Gunston, Roughead, Buddy and Dixon in the same forward line? To tall, wouldn't work.

Likely as a FB option? He's been going extremely well there as well. Probably showed the AFL that he could seriously play this year, where he's been cleaning up in defence.

Don't know if there's any truth to it. Just passing along the message. ;)

Likely as a FB option? He's been going extremely well there as well. Probably showed the AFL that he could seriously play this year, where he's been cleaning up in defence.

Don't know if there's any truth to it. Just passing along the message. ;)
Oh okay.
But, anyway, good on him, looks a real good player and to have that loyalty is great!
Hope he goes well next year.

Oh man...BOG for mine last night
Can this weekend get any better??? :D
Big Dick's the next Big Cox!!!

Favourite sign of all time was at a Port v WC Eagles game....

"Its no good having big Cox if you cant get Lade"

Great signing by the club, and fantastic news for big dicko and the supporters

Charlie will be a gun and all the signs he has shown are positive. Great signing for the club and good form by Charlie for showing some loyalty to the club that picked him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A sort after plaer, Hawks reportedly ofer 1mil over 3 years. Not bad for a 20gamer that took an unconventional route to the AFL. Would expect he's on similar money at Suns for his new deal.

Was meant to be the next Johnathon Brown... finally playing to how he was build up to be :)

Oh, hello Miss Negative Nellie! Haha

In all seriousness, I'm not sure I see him as a full time forward. He's best suited as a key defender - come - swingman for mine.

Hmm not sure I was being negative. It was just funny in the paper he was hyped us the new Johnathon Brown just before the first game of the GC season :O

Yeah, Charlie was hyped up a fair bit, at least on the Gold Coast before his debut. I remember a few of the Coaches saying that our forward line would be literally built around him. That includes guys like Day, Lynch, etc.

Obviously the plan has changed a little, but he's worked hard to re-establish himself as a vital part of the team.

Yeah, Charlie was hyped up a fair bit, at least on the Gold Coast before his debut. I remember a few of the Coaches saying that our forward line would be literally built around him. That includes guys like Day, Lynch, etc.

Obviously the plan has changed a little, but he's worked hard to re-establish himself as a vital part of the team.

Exactly. This guy knows what he is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back