Charlie; is he gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

It was mentioned on the Carlton board by poster with good rep re: inside information ... I can't personally confirm how accurate the poster has been.

The rumour was Charlie is having family issues and might seek a trade home, though I am not sure how this links to Carlton exactly. I think the poster was suggesting it might tie in with a trade for Gibbs somehow at the end of the year.
Something like

Charlie to Bris
Gibbs to Ade
Bris 1st and Ade 1st to Car

Is how it was suggested.

Not sure of veracity though.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Charlie is constantly trying to use his pace and power to break lines. Half the time it is a poor decision and he would have been better off taking the straightforward option.

That's good. He needs to explore what he's capable of, what works and what doesn't. Hopefully he will settle into good patterns soon.

Similar to Danger in years 3-4.

If he does develop into a 30 possession explosive midfielder he will be exactly what we need. Decent chance he won't get much past his current cameo level though.

Wouldn't want to lose him at this point. But who knows.

He's nowhere near Danger levels, PD could always find the ball.

He's picking and choosing his efforts and it's not good enough. He broke a game open against Brisbane but that's it for months.

And if he's injured as Bickley suggests then don't play him. If it's family issues then trade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Charlie in our team,. I really do,. he adds flair,. chases down tackles, and seems to be a good clubman. BUT can be hungry at times,. and lack vision.

IF someone was willing to offer up a 1st rounder for him,. I'd pack his bags for him,. carry said bags and drive him to the airport myself.

Won't happen though..

It was mentioned on the Carlton board by poster with good rep re: inside information ... I can't personally confirm how accurate the poster has been.

The rumour was Charlie is having family issues and might seek a trade home, though I am not sure how this links to Carlton exactly. I think the poster was suggesting it might tie in with a trade for Gibbs somehow at the end of the year.

Someone I know heard the players joking with him just after the North game saying if he moves to Brisbane it would be like that every week (lack of supply). I knew in May and AFAIK I was the first to mention it here but you lot did not have any spare brain cells to decipher what I was saying. I just re-posted it and it still went over your heads.

55991e_dfee7dcf3c8b440ba5fa42da1d4ea9a0~mv2.jpg

He's 22 and will end up being a midfielder for us once his engine is fully developed.
Wouldn't wanna trade him at all.. not even for pick 10 for instance.
He's got courage and speed and can tackle, very few players can take the ball and just run..100m flat out and make other AFL players look like witches hats.
If it can be upgraded to a 1st in the 2018 draft...start the car should he want home and develop Gallucci in Charlie's role.

Someone I know heard the players joking with him just after the North game saying if he moves to Brisbane it would be like that every week (lack of supply). I knew in May and AFAIK I was the first to mention it here but you lot did not have any spare brain cells to decipher what I was saying. I just re-posted it and it still went over your heads.

55991e_dfee7dcf3c8b440ba5fa42da1d4ea9a0~mv2.jpg
I did find it strange no one noticed. Not a peep. Twice.

He's nowhere near Danger levels, PD could always find the ball.

He's picking and choosing his efforts and it's not good enough. He broke a game open against Brisbane but that's it for months.

And if he's injured as Bickley suggests then don't play him. If it's family issues then trade him.
But then we'd have to make a change to the 22, which Pyke doesn't like.

We've got bigger problems than charlie. Cameron hs got talent but not as much as i get the feeling he thinks he has. He is a frustrating player. Has gone backwards this year.

Would hate to lose him. You only see a player with that sort of speed, and the will to use it, a few times in a generation. He's still a kid and not even close to his prime. Praying to lord jebus and gamblore it aint true.

Rumours spread from family issues. Not from greener pastures.
Do his family live in Brisbane or his partners?
Or is this a load of crap?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back