Opinion Charlie vs Weitering vs McKay

Who you got?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Charlie pops in here looks at the poll and goes you are kidding yourselves, comes out this week takes 10 contested marks, kicks five and assists Harry with another three.

Short memories in here, but yes the other two are looking great so far this year.

That was a bloody good draft for us.

At the end of their careers, I wouldn't be at all surprised if JSOS ended up being the best of the lot.

I would.

I am bullish on JSOS. But these three are on another level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie's finally found form the last 2 weeks. I wonder if the change of coach has had an impact for him (as it seems to have for LOB)?

I'd love to see Charlie and Harry light it up in the same game. Harry's dropped off recently, as Charlie's risen.
His knee is probably feeling better, plus the ball is getting there more and faster.

Yeah it is strange that Harry and Charlie never seem to have a good game together, which is maybe a positive thing because imagine when they both have a game out.

I hope Charlie pops in here looks at the poll and goes you are kidding yourselves, comes out this week takes 10 contested marks, kicks five and assists Harry with another three.

Short memories in here, but yes the other two are looking great so far this year.
Anybody changing their vote?

Back