Movie Charlie's Angels (2019) - Spoilers in Video

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kind of surprised it was even made in the first place.

A 70s reboot in the early 2000s with some big comedy stars is fair enough. But by 2019, it is more boomer relic than nostalgia. Too much time has passed, the property has depreciated.

I'm kind of surprised it was even made in the first place.

A 70s reboot in the early 2000s with some big comedy stars is fair enough. But by 2019, it is more boomer relic than nostalgia. Too much time has passed, the property has depreciated.

The cast is dreadful. Fill it with actual action women and it could have been very different.

The original 70's TV series, while not ground breaking, I have fond memories of - however this re-hash Movie versions are just rubbish (watched the first 20 minutes, that was enough) - they would of been better off investing a 10th of the money and producing a decent pr0n parody...

I feel your pain...was horrendous. Even the burnt popcorn was better than the movie
I cringed so hard in some scenes I can’t believe women watch this and feel empowered.
It was like sex in the city on roids.
The scene when all the women drug the men in the room and being co-ops was just done so poorly.

The me too movement is warranted but it feels like females are experiencing their version of the action blockbuster era that men did in the 80s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back